• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win or lose, Verlander wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Astros bullpen has a 5.94 ERA this postseason. They have a pen issue.

I hope Verlander goes 7 or possibly 8...No way he goes all 9

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            What idiot scheduled Halloween on the same day that the Astros win the World Series?!? Move Halloween to next week duh!

To the pit of misery Halloween!

Dilly dilly!
            Dilly dilly!

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Like you I'm hoping 7 or 8 but it won't surprise me if he goes the distance, especially if the defense can help keep his pitch count down.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              What idiot scheduled Halloween on the same day that the Astros win the World Series?!? Move Halloween to next week duh!

To the pit of misery Halloween!

Dilly dilly!
              I say cancel Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Check on the era of the the dodger bullpen for the WS and get back with us. The Astros have absolutey destroyed them. Verlander has the ability to throw a complete game every time out.....Rich Hill not a chance. Veralnder is going to throw until his arm falls off tonight. Especially after the offense gives him a lead.

Comment

I've been hearing talks of McCullers coming in to close if leading by 2 in the 8th?!?!?! I understand you want to win the World Series when you can, but that makes me nervous if something goes wrong, you have Morton on short rest for 7, against Darvish on full rest!!!

Lets win it handily to put me at ease, haha!!

GO Stros'............

Comment

Originally posted by smithb164 View Post
                    I've been hearing talks of McCullers coming in to close if leading by 2 in the 8th?!?!?! I understand you want to win the World Series when you can, but that makes me nervous if something goes wrong, you have Morton on short rest for 7, against Darvish on full rest!!!

Lets win it handily to put me at ease, haha!!

GO Stros'............
                    Right???? Am I the only one who gets a bit of a nervous stomach every time the game crosses my mind?

Comment

No you're not the only one haha. I've been nervous since Monday morning.

I don't know guys about tonight. I see it going to 7. Dodgers thought Kershaw would go the distance too. Both bullpens are just spent. Been an awesome series

Comment

Double post
                        Last edited by tbeak; 10-31-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                          No you're not the only one haha. I've been nervous since Monday morning.

I don't know guys about tonight. I see it going to 7. Dodgers thought Kershaw would go the distance too. Both bullpens are just spent. Been an awesome series
                          Verlander>Kershaw

Comment

I have no doubt Verlander wants to go out and be the hero tonight and win this, I just hope he doesn't try to over-pitch and miss his marks badly in doing so!

Comment

Freakin BELIEVE

Comment

Originally posted by smithb164 View Post
                                I have no doubt Verlander wants to go out and be the hero tonight and win this, I just hope he doesn't try to over-pitch and miss his marks badly in doing so!
                                Going on what he's done since he came aboard, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Comment

Working...
                                X