2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    You won't convince me that our bullpen is trash when we are headed to game 6 of the World Series..

..some peoples children....
    I think that has more to do with our hitters being a lot better than our bullpen. Fortunately.

Comment

I thought I had developed stomach ulcers after watching game 2..... Pretty much a guarantee after game 5 last night! What an epic WIN!!!! I cannot say it was a "good" game, as that would entail being good in all facets of the game. However, the Astros dug deep and showed the resiliency they showed all season!

I don't think Musgrove is getting enough credit for what he came in and did!

This doesn't come along for us Houston sports fans too often, so I'm soaking up every minute of it. My 8 yr old was up with me yelling and screaming until the very end! Col moment and cool experience! Yes, he went to school today!

Lets wrap this up Houston......that being said, I have NO CLUE how Game 6 is going to play out after what I've seen these first 5 games!!1

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
        I went to bed in the 8th thinking it was over with Houston with a 3 run lead.

Wow!!

I see it going 7 games
        you also thought the Yankees were gonna take the ALCS....
        so....

Comment

**** I am tired. I got home shortly after 1am and had to get up at 5:45 for work. Not complaining at all though. I still can't adequately describe the awesomeness I witnessed last night at MMP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 10-30-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            **** I am tired. I got home shortly after 1am and had to get up at 5:45 for work. Not complaining at all though. I still can't adequately describe the awesomeness I witnessed last night at MMP.

No words for me either! I was best friends with 40,000 strangers leaving that game! High fives all around hootin and hollarin all the way to the truck!

Comment

I have always been an American League fan. Plus I got a wager for the Astros over the Dodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I’m right there with you. Best sports event I’ve ever been to. Got home at 2:45, and the baby woke us up at 5:15. Long day at work but well worth it. Go Astros!

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                  I’m right there with you. Best sports event I’ve ever been to. Got home at 2:45, and the baby woke us up at 5:15. Long day at work but well worth it. Go Astros!

My ears are still ringing and I have no voice..... gonna be tough to top that for sure!

Comment

Wife and Chase said it was indescribable. And I was stuck at a dang conference. Oh well, amazing experience for little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I think that has more to do with our hitters being a lot better than our bullpen. Fortunately.
                      Yes lol

Check the numbers since the ASB

Comment

[ATTACH]879908[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          [ATTACH]879908[/ATTACH]
                          That's hilarious!

And spot-on!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Best game in Stros history
                            One of the most exciting games I've ever seen. If it had been the Rangers playing that game, that way, in that same scenario, I'd have stroked out.

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            My eyes are on fire but it was worth it. If the Astros win this and you had to pick an mvp, you could make a case for about 5 guys right now!...
                            Unless Verlander put's 'em down hard tonight, I can't imagine anyone other than Altuve getting the MVP. Dude is money everytime it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post

Unless Verlander put's 'em down hard tonight, I can't imagine anyone other than Altuve getting the MVP. Dude is money everytime it counts.

*tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                                Going to be a long day at work today! I can't believe I got to be in attendance for that game. The place was ELECTRIC! People got every penny out of their high dollar tickets though!... Even had a streaker after the Altuve homer.
                                We were there too it was unbelievable being there for the game...worth every bit of sleep I missed out on

Comment

Working...
                                X