2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
    Yeh when the score tied at 7-7 Jason went missing.

What an incredible game and win. What an incredible team.

I went to bed like a non-retired adult does. I had too much anxiety for a game I have no stake it..not worth it.

Comment

gosh our Pen is trash! I hope we make some big changes to it going into next year as we return everyone else

best WS game ever

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I went to bed like a non-retired Ranger fan does. I had too much anxiety for a game my team is not in.. they didn't make it.
        love you Jason.

Comment

gosh our Pen is trash! I hope we make some big changes to it going into next year as we return everyone else

best WS game ever

Comment

My heart couldn't take much more...when we gave up the 3 run lead I was shot. Still in shock this morning that somehow we pulled out a W against the best closer in the league this year with the way our pen played.

Comment

Stros

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                love you Jason.
                fify are ghey now..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  fify are ghey now..
                  as of Sunday, October 1st?

dont be that way.

Believe.

Comment

Fell asleep in the bottom of the 10th. I dreamt all night that the Stros lost. I was happy to see I was wrong when I woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

best WS game ever
                      You won't convince me that our bullpen is trash when we are headed to game 6 of the World Series..

..some peoples children....

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

best WS game ever
                        Both of them are just gassed. They are all tired and being tired against either of these lineups is dangerous.

Heck of a game last night. I see it going to 7. I hope not though

Anyone seen a decibels reading for the Minute Maid home stand?

Comment

I went to bed in the 8th thinking it was over with Houston with a 3 run lead.

Wow!!

I see it going 7 games

Comment

double post

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post

Wow!!

I see it going 7 games
                              You also thought the Yankees would beat us too!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post

Wow!!

I see it going 7 games
                                Your magic 8 ball clearly sprung a leak back in the ALCS. That blue water in them things is the stuff that handles accurate and dependable predictions. See if yours is still under warranty. They might refill it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X