2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    If you dont BELIEVE... you havnt been paying attention.
    Here here!!!

To the pit of misery with the haters and the doubters!!!

Dilly dilly!!!

Comment

Coffee IV- STAT!

Comment

Bring on Verlander and Game 6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I crashed shortly after LA went up 8-7. Then woke up to the celebration!
          How bout dem Astros!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            So I went to bed after the 7th so I could get up to hunt this morning. I was afraid to look at my phone after my alarm went off. I kinda grimaced, half opened one eye, clicked on Astros score and it said we were up 3 games to 2!!! They made my day right there. I then got a cup of coffee, opened my FB news feed and can't believe how the game went down!! Game 2 my anxiety level was out the roof! I would of been a mess if I would of watched this game! Kind of glad I went to sleep. lol WOW!

Go Stros!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
            I know that feeling, I rolled over to go to sleep about the same time and my wife kept cheering. I rolled over and watched the 10th and then tried to go back to sleep only to hear my wife say ballgame, Astros win, and then good night and it was lights out.

Comment

All Season long ... these boys have been doing this.
              All season long.
              That's not an exaggeration. and there's an entire league that can attest to it.

Believe.

Comment

My eyes are on fire but it was worth it. If the Astros win this and you had to pick an mvp, you could make a case for about 5 guys right now!

Comment

Lot of tired people in Houston this morning. So game 6, hoping the Astros go all in and close this thing out. If Verlander leaves the game with the lead, then McCullers out of the pen. A game seven would be a fist fight, so no reason to leave anything on the table. Its going to be a long day.

Comment

Going to be a long day at work today! I can't believe I got to be in attendance for that game. The place was ELECTRIC! People got every penny out of their high dollar tickets though!... Even had a streaker after the Altuve homer.

Comment

I'm. So. Tired.

Comment

Comment

I can barely function! 13 hour day ahead of me too! Was worth it though!

Comment

Glad I'm off today!

Go Stros!

Comment

Best series I've ever watched! Go Stros. The number of bombs in these games are crazy.

Comment

Way to play, Houston!

Git ‘r done on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X