No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody explain to me why we have been striking out Bellinger with the curve inside at his knees and then throw him high and outside, and then shift a left handed batter to pull the ball to right field and throw him a pitch low and away that he can only hit to left field? Those 2 pitches almost cost us the game.
    Last edited by Stuck; 10-30-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Kuddos to Musgrove for keeping that game tied once he came in. He had to go through the meat of that order to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Dilly Dilly....Off to the pit of misery with Jansen.
        You are a true friend of the crown.

Dilly Dilly.

Comment

Just getting in from the lease. Talk about stressful listening to this game on the radio. Is our pitching and/or defense non existence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just left the game!! Best emotional roller coaster ever!!

Comment

How are we supposed to sleep after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to see former LSU Tiger Bregman get the walk-off winning hit! Hit was no accident -- in interview afterward, said he was expecting the pitch thrown, based on HR off a different Jansen pitch last night. Also showed leadership in meeting of infield behind the mound when they went down 4-0 early. "Let's have fun and play loose," they decided.

Not to mention Springer's mis-play, then monster homer; plus, 3-run homers by Gurriel and Altuve.

Truly epic ballgame. Go Stros!

Comment

Awesome game, both teams wanted it but only the best team wins!

On to LA, advantage Astros.

Comment

My anxiety was out of control during this game. I'm so proud of them boys, keep pounding and picking each other up. Let's go Verlander! Don't give them a game 7. Play with the heart and tenacity that got y'all here.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      Where's Smart and his buddy Fishndude? Oh that's right, they only come in when things are going south😝
                      Yeh when the score tied at 7-7 Jason went missing.

What an incredible game and win. What an incredible team.

Comment

Dilly Dilly!!!

Let's Go Astros!!

Sounds like a hell of a game, just caught up on this thread to get a play by play of two it went down, I thought Game 3 would have been the best of the series, sounds like this one topped to.

Verlander can go the entire game, he needs to do it so we don't have to rely on the pit of misery (aka bullpen) to lose all the ground he gains...

BELIEVE!

Comment

So I went to bed after the 7th so I could get up to hunt this morning. I was afraid to look at my phone after my alarm went off. I kinda grimaced, half opened one eye, clicked on Astros score and it said we were up 3 games to 2!!! They made my day right there. I then got a cup of coffee, opened my FB news feed and can't believe how the game went down!! Game 2 my anxiety level was out the roof! I would of been a mess if I would of watched this game! Kind of glad I went to sleep. lol WOW!

Go Stros!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Johnny; 10-30-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Man this morning came early....

What a game....

Go stros!

Comment

Y'all went to sleep?

Comment

If you dont BELIEVE... you havnt been paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X