No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall can call me McStruggles today and I wont be offended.....I promise.

Comment

2 down, 2 to go Astros!!! Let's get after Wood tonight and try to burn that bullpen up! It's awesome to see how resilient this team is, and look at all the guys who have stepped up this season! Definitely an exciting time to watch and be an Astros fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

I’m struggling as well. That 4:30 alarm for work came way too quick this morning. I think I just passed the rest of the crown royal and tacos. Should be up hill from here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bunch of grown men worried if one man offended another man with his words and/or gestures. In baseball. In America.

Good grief!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Professional athletes don't talk trash about and to each other in the heat of battle.

Love the north Texas opportunists chiming in on this. Where were they when the Astros were becoming 2-1 in the World Series?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
              Professional athletes don't talk trash about and to each other in the heat of battle.

Love the north Texas opportunists chiming in on this. Where were they when the Astros were becoming 2-1 in the World Series?
              Wearing their Dodger t shirts crying in their beer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  Bunch of grown men worried if one man offended another man with his words and/or gestures. In baseball. In America.

Good grief!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Worried? Ain't nobody worried abotu anything?...

Atta boy Bill ....sweep it under the rug with a nice deflection..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Didn't say a thing that wasn't true. The deflection line is getting stale Jason. Need to search for something new.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                      We had a blast. Great night for baseball.
                      #HoustonStrong baby

Comment

Didn't say a thing that wasn't true. The deflection line is getting stale Jason. Need to search for something new.

I didn't say a thing that wasn't true either Bill..

The search for something new line is getting stale Bill......try again

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                          Anybody in Brady? Saw the game last night at the Locker sports bar in old town square. Gonna be ther tonight with some unclassy friends
                          Bunch of Deplorables I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Take your Geritol and get moving there cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Bunch of Deplorables I tell ya
                              Yea I know. Give some HOUSTON depolables anyday.
                              Their my brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Worried? Ain't nobody worried abotu anything?...

Smart becoming a social justice warrior. This is a new low, even for you Jason.

Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X