No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darvish got ****ed up last night despite everyone's predictions of him 'going 7' and his long long record of doing 'perfect' in this park...

Yuli played in japan.. he knows that culture..they are waaaaay more racist than a little eye jesture...especially to other asians.
    Trying to strawman attention from the fact he got jacked up and out of a World Series game in the SECOND inning is just weak as hell.
    Darvish will have plenty of time to wash the sand out of his fragile ***** in the off season.

2-1

Comment

We were keeping up on MLB game cast at our sons football game last night. Three or four of the men around us were all doing the same. It was comical, whoever's phone updated first would look silly hollering about it and the others are like update, dangit!

Comment

I guess when your getting your a_s handed to you all 2 innings you get offended now! I guess making a gesture in the dugout and the camera caught you now it gets blown up to be a racist jester and may get a one game suspension crazy. So what are the NFL players going to get for all their BS? I guess they have never heard a hard knocks where the players have a mic on? This is getting out of hand with all the little crybabies these days!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Darvish got ****ed up last night despite everyone's predictions of him 'going 7' and his long long record of doing 'perfect' in this park...

Yuli played in japan.. he knows that culture..they are waaaaay more racist than a little eye jesture...especially to other asians.
          Trying to strawman attention from the fact he got jacked up and out of a World Series game in the SECOND inning is just weak as hell.
          Darvish will have plenty of time to wash the sand out of his fragile ***** in the off season.

2-1

LMFAO at the making excuses......Keep it classy Houston..

Between McNair and Yuli, Houston is making quite the name for itself..hahahaha
          Last edited by Smart; 10-28-2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thegutman View Post
            Whats sad is that yuli was actually complementing darvish for being a great pitcher but the media is going to completly take it the wrong way. Smdh

Complimenting Darvish by doing slanted eyes?....LMFAO...that is a new one on me.

Imma have to tell my nephew's baseball team to do slanted eyes when they score a run off opposing pitchers. Hit a double or HR....look at the honky pitcher on the mound and give him the slanted eyes. Out of respect of course...LMAO!

Comment

The sand spread back to dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                Hinch wakes up this morning and logs on to TBH - reads RTPs comments and says...dilly dilly in me you believe.
                My apologies. I BELIEVE. And in Hinch we trust!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  My apologies. I BELIEVE. And in Hinch we trust!
                  You better believe it

Comment

I'm so glad we did not have all the soft hearted crybabies back in the day when I played ball. The last ten years has really shocked me on how easy it is to offend someone now or call them a racist what a joke! This whole new generation is becoming a joke kinda sad.

Comment

Dilly dilly!! My livers in the pit of misery this morning

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        The sand spread back to dallas?

My 5th grade sense of humor thought it was funny.....but not near as funny as you trying to justify it to try to fade the heat....LMAO...

America should be talking about a 2-1 Astros lead....but instead they are talking about Yuli and McNair........Keep it classy Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          My 5th grade sense of humor thought it was funny.....but not near as funny as you trying to justify it to try to fade the heat....LMAO...

America should be talking about a 2-1 Astros lead....but instead they are talking about Yuli and McNair........Keep it classy
                          If a Cubano makes a slant eye joke is it racist? I thought only white people had the ability to be racist.

Comment

America should be talking about a 2-1 Astros lead....but instead they are talking about Yuli and McNair........Keep it classy Houston
                            Keep it classy? That's ironic coming from a Cowboys fan.

Comment

Here again people just keep it going. I can assure you we have more class then the beloved Cowboys in Dallas and there two faced owner. Don't see any knee taking going on here!

Comment

Huge win last night.

Hope the bats stay hot

Comment

Working...
                                X