No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, if Joe Buck brings up that dude getting an epidural one more time, I may beat my TV with a 9 iron. No one care about his wimpy back pain from sliding into second. Even with Astros destroying the Dodgers bullpen, its still all he could talk about. Best bullpen in baseball!!! Didn't he say the same thing about the Yankees bullpen, and the Astros destroyed it. Sorry about getting worked up, its the only way to keep from falling asleep at work. LOL

Comment

I have a touch of a headache this morning. May need a hair of the dog if it doesnt resolve itself. Also, incase yall missed it the Astros won last night!

Comment

Comment

So close. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Enough said

...and can all swallow a Dodger Dog whole.
            Last edited by bzzboyz; 10-26-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I bet the mood on that plane ride back to H-town was awesome. From what could have been coming home 0-2 to a 1-1 split. Amazing night for sure. Bats have woken up. Now let's get after Darvish Fri night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                So close. LoL

This guy is really good, but he annoys the crap out of me!!!

Comment

Glad today is an off day, because my nerves are shot after that one. I doubt LA will roll over after that one but I sure wish they would. Hopefully, that was the igniter we needed to kick the offense into gear again.

Also, can't believe the Astros did what they've done all year against what is supposed to be the greatest bullpen ever assembled in the history of sticks and balls according to Joe Buck. /sarcasm

Comment

Don't kardashian up the Kate thread!

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                      This guy is really good, but he annoys the crap out of me!!!
                      He's like Carlos Gomez. Except good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Don't kardashian up the Kate thread!
                        You're right, Dale. Sorry.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Darvish v McCullers Friday night. Houston hit Darvish well over the season when he pitched for Texas.

Morton gets game 4. I really hope he brings his absolute best stuff.

I would anticipate game 5 being a rematch of Keuchel and Kershaw. I hope Houston can figure him out.

Comment

In Hinch we trust.

Comment

hey new guys... read the thread..

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                                Darvish v McCullers Friday night. Houston hit Darvish well over the season when he pitched for Texas.

Morton gets game 4. I really hope he brings his absolute best stuff.

I would anticipate game 5 being a rematch of Keuchel and Kershaw. I hope Houston can figure him out.
                                I've been just watching this thread all season. But, I've been pulling for and watching the Astros as long as I can remember. I can't just watch this thread anymore. Too dang excited.

If Houston can win game 3 (and I'm confident they will), don't be surprised to see Kershaw start game 4. He only threw 80 something pitches in game 1 and the Dodgers aren't going to want to have a Kershaw v Keuchel rematch as a potential final game. They'd much rather be in better position to be tied up 2-2 going into game 5 and take it back to LA than risk being down 3-1 for game 5. On top of that, if he could then be available for game 7. Then again, we could potentially see a 3 man rotation for both teams. What an epic world series it would be to see a game 4 rematch of Kershaw v Keuchel and game 4 rematch of Hill v Verlander for the Astros win! Man I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Both teams are going to lay it all on the line to win. Love me some October Baseball! Finally my Astros have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X