Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Go Astros!!
    Thanks! We got this now!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Didn't you play for the Colt 45's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I did drink about half a bottle once before pouring it out.
      Go Strohs

Comment

We got to get our bats going game 2 or its over. Verlander was lights out last night. Dallas left a few too many pitches up that got banged

Comment

There was a lot of watching the ball cross the plate last night by the Astros. I hope that changes tonight. I understand the ump had a crazy strike zone, but it is hard to score when you don't swing the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            We got to get our bats going game 2 or its over. Verlander was lights out last night. Dallas left a few too many pitches up that got banged
            Yup verlander was awesome!!! he clapped..and cheered right on time.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Yup verlander was awesome!!! he clapped..and cheered right on time.
              Coffee in nose burns

Comment

The second home run was not a mistake. Keuchel even said it was a good pitch. Dude just got hold of a nasty pitch and somehow it had enough pop to get out. Just good hitting. We watched too many third call strikes. Not sure why they aren't swinging the bat. Go down swinging, at least. Hopefully we get game two. Go Stros.

Comment

Double
                  Last edited by crawdaddct; 10-25-2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Saw too many deer in the headlights looks last night at home plate. They will get going (hopefully before it's too late). Go STROS

Comment

Saw too many deer in the headlights looks last night at home plate. They will get going (hopefully before it's too late). Go STROS

And yes...Verlander made absolutely ZERO mistakes last night. Very impressive.

Comment

When the bats wake up look out!

Comment

Rich Hill ain’t no slouch but his post season starts have resulted in no decisions. Hopefully he gives the Astros some opportunities to wake up their bats this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't believe JV is back on the mound again tonight! 2 nights in a row!
                            Last edited by Neck; 10-25-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Forgot to mention this earlier but last night, i about fell out of my chair laughing watching Pettis give Keuchel signs when he was up to bat (against Verlander)...
                              Keuchel had the look of.. "Dude.. Pitcher.. I have no idea what the hell you are saying.. bunt? you want me to bunt? again? ok.. "

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Verlander is a work horse-Energizer bunny......Elastic Man!!

Comment

Working...
                                X