Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Hfy!
    Exactly. Im telling you..its like a faucet. It just takes one hit to open up the pipes

Comment

Now that was clutch!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Exactly. Im telling you..its like a faucet. It just takes one hit to open up the pipes
        I feel the flow bro

Comment

Timely hitting by the AL MVP. That dude is money. And this is from a Yankees fan. For his size he is unbelievable athlete and competitor. My hat is off to him. A joy to watch him play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Does "Altuve" mean "money" in Spanish? If not, it should.
            I just checked the translator.....you are correct. Also means, MVP.

Comment

Joe Buck makes my eye twitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Timely hitting by the AL MVP. That dude is money. And this is from a Yankees fan. For his size he is unbelievable athlete and competitor. My hat is off to him. A joy to watch him play this game.
                You can throw size out of that sentence altogether. Right now, he's the best player in baseball.

Comment

About dang time astros.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    You can throw size out of that sentence altogether. Right now, he's the best player in baseball.
                    Very true!

Comment

Wow that has to be the worst 3-0 swing I have ever seen. Glad to see it though!

Comment

Jv isn't getting an inch off the plate, while Severino got anything close!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post

MVP, silver slugger and gold glove all in one. The little fella is just unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                            MVP, silver slugger and gold glove all in one. The little fella is just unreal!

Batting champion in three of the last four years. Lead the league in hits the last four years with all those seasons 200+ hits.

Comment

Big inning to pitch out of. Let’s go Stros. Keep it rolling!

Comment

Jv throwing a shutout and only has about 8 inches less of the plate to work with. Crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X