2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

I havnt watched a game of this series yet, just from being busy, to out of town, to whatever. They won the 1st two so I didn't want to turn it on and mess with the mojo. Now they've lost three straight..... I don't know the proper etiquette and don't want to anger the baseball gods. Can I jump in tonight?

Render a ruling Stros fans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I havnt watched a game of this series yet, just from being busy, to out of town, to whatever. They won the 1st two so I didn't want to turn it on and mess with the mojo. Now they've lost three straight..... I don't know the proper etiquette and don't want to anger the baseball gods. Can I jump in tonight?

Absolutely

Comment

Brought the family tonight. Hope we can find our mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Jump in with both feet brother!

Comment

I dont think Ive ever heard any announcer so excited about a swinging bunt single. Mute.

Comment

Well inside the strike zone should be 0-2 count.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Well inside the strike zone should be 0-2 count.
                Yep, couldn't have been a better pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                  Yep, couldn't have been a better pitch.
                  This is the same thing that was happening to Keuchel the first 3 innings. He got nothing called and Tanaka got lots called off the plate. Changes the entire dynamics of the at bat and the game for that matter when it is very onesided.

Comment

Yes and severino is given a wide zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                      Yes and severino is given a wide zone.
                      He was in disbelief he didnt get that 3-2 call that was 6" off the plate.

Comment

May need someone to sacrifice a live chicken before the stros bat again. Something has to change with these quys quick at the plate.

Comment

It would be nice to see some consistency behind the plate

Comment

This slack jawed plate ump is gonna make me throw a beer bottle at the tv in a minute. Strikes are balls and balls are strikes. His only consistency is being inconsistent

Comment

101mph to strike out Spinger.....that is some serious cheese. He missed that easy 99mph over the middle of the plate, lol. Hopefully the barrel of someone's bat runs into one of those for a long ball.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                101mph to strike out Spinger.....that is some serious cheese. He missed that easy 99mph over the middle of the plate, lol. Hopefully the barrel of someone's bat runs into one of those for a long ball.
                                They've missed a lot of his mistakes already. Altuve missed a weak slider. Correa missed two pipes FBs. Bergman fouled two good fastballs down the right field side.

Comment

Working...
                                X