No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh.. I'm getting PM's from the Spankmee fan... someone can serve it up but can't take a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      Uh oh.. I'm getting PM's from the Spankmee fan... someone can serve it up but can't take a joke...
      That is why I pm'd you as I don't wanna bring in public.

Just wanna make sure it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        Got tix from a customer for game 7. I believe!!!!
        There will not be a game 7.

Comment

Don't get ahead of yourself, Yankee boy.

Home team has won every game. With Verlander going Friday, I expect the trend to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Yankees win!!! Yankees win!!!

Or should I clarify to make it an ASTROS thread.

Yankees shut out the Astros 5-0, take 3-2 lead.

Does that make you happy?
            Several people have asked you to go away or go to another thread about the yankees or the series. I don't understand why you are a New York Yankee's fan that lives in Texas. That is strange. But what is stranger, is you stick around a thread where no one wants to hear from you. You are down right irritating. I never would post on TBH to irritate people, I don't think that is the intent of the Website. I don't go to Ranger threads, because I care less about that team or any other teams that don't play in Houston. I guess you just love the attention you get from trolling. Sad and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
              Several people have asked you to go away or go to another thread about the yankees or the series. I don't understand why you are a New York Yankee's fan that lives in Texas. That is strange. But what is stranger, is you stick around a thread where no one wants to hear from you. You are down right irritating. I never would post on TBH to irritate people, I don't think that is the intent of the Website. I don't go to Ranger threads, because I care less about that team or any other teams that don't play in Houston. I guess you just love the attention you get from trolling. Sad and pathetic.
              Bravo Sir! (slow clap)

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                You are doing this on a thread that is 137 pages discussing Astros baseball. There is a Yankees thread and an ALCS thread. Yes, it's a bit annoying.

Wait.....Wait...Wait!!....Astros fans are bitching about other folks coming on THEIR team thread and being annoying after a loss? Am I reading that right? Have yall seen the 2017 Rangers' thread?..

That's freaking rich!! The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I am in no way taking up for Yankee but I figured I'd just point that out. As HH said on this very page...you dish it out, you better be able to take it.

Last edited by Smart; 10-18-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post

Don't look know but no less than 10-15 of your Astros brethern do....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Wait.....wait...Wait!!....Astros fans are bitching about other folks coming on THEIR team thread and being annoying after a loss? Am I reading that right? Have yall seen the 2017 Rangers' thread?..

That's freaking rich!! The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

This one is and this one doesn't post on the Rangers thread so your irony doesn't apply. Quote someone else.

Comment

Don't look know but no less than 10-15 of your Astros brethern do....
                      Well I guess those guys deserve some retaliation. I barely have enough time to check this thread out. You won't ever see me on a Rangers thread.

Comment

Wait.....Wait...Wait!!....Astros fans are bitching about other folks coming on THEIR team thread and being annoying after a loss? Am I reading that right? Have yall seen the 2017 Rangers' thread?..

As HH said on this very ...you dish it out, you better be able to take it.
                        [/IMG]
                        Good point, Smart. But a lot of these guys don't know how you, some of your Ranger fan brethrens, and some of our rabid Astros fans have infected each other's threads over the years with trash talk.

They, like me, are probably here to commiserate with like-minded fans.

And not have to wade through post after post by bottomduarte extolling the questionable virtues of New York.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                          That is why I pm'd you as I don't wanna bring in public.

Just wanna make sure it was a joke.

Or as a typical yanky fan you just don't have the stones to say it in public!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's pitching next?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Who's pitching next?

Verlander against Severino

I betting on Verlander. Of course, I'm a homer. But still think that's the play.

Comment

I told my Stros friend 3 months ago that they should go get Verlander. He's the real deal. You may win with him, or you may lose with him...but he's who you want in that spot. I hear what's his name was good the other night, but you can't trust him for long I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X