Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      I'm confused at the ruling on the touched ball... it was clearly in field of play...clearly touched and it clearly changed direction..
      How is that not fan interference...it met all 3 criteria (as I remember them)..
      Yanks got to our BP..
      Devo looked the worse he ever did...
      I agree with statement mccullers pulled too early.. he deserved a win ..he did good.

Even the yanks have to agree the Strike zone this series has been a ****ing joke....umpires should be ashamed of themselves... injecting themselves into the game ..
      Game 4...then finish them at home...
      Strike zone has been pathetic for both sides!

Comment

Find another one with boobs like this, tired of this one!

Comment

It stays. Our thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Born and lived in Texas my whole life at 64 years old and watching the Yankees on Saturday Baseball long before many of the Rangers (1979 into TX) and Astros (1962 as the Colt 45's) into TX came into the TV rotation so if you do not like it so be it, but I am a Texan, but a DIEHARD YANKEES FAN!

Most of you are too young to realize this!
            Most of us do not care...

Comment

This thread was a lot more fun when it was only Astros fans, even when we had some bad streaks.

Comment

Win or loose, this is one heck of a series and no matter who wins, the Astros (for my Dad) or the Yankees for me, I cannot loose in this series.

Mark my word, if the Astros win this series, I will rooting for them relentlessly for my Dad, (God rest his soul)!
                So glad you have nothing to loose!!!!

Do you happen to have anything for sell? I would love two by!

Comment

It stays. Our thread..
                  Stay strong! Good decision. She's brought the Astro's this far.

So much baseball angst. I can and will never root for the yankees. Good luck the rest of the way to Astro's and their fans.
                  Last edited by mikemorvan; 10-17-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Alright, best of 3 and the Astros have Keuchel and Verlander going for them in two of the games. Need to win tomorrow to put the pressure back on the Yanks. I stayed home and didnt hunt this evening to watch the game. That isnt going to happen tomorrow.
                    Should have gone hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      Stay strong! Good decision. She's brought the Astro's this far.

So much baseball angst. I can and will never root the yankees. Good luck the rest of the way to Astro's and their fans.
                      Bwaa. Shaking my head now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Is there an echo in here?

Im not allowed to say anything negative about Hinch......So Im thinking he is saving Peacock to use him tomorrow when Keuchel bows out after 7 2/3 of shutout baseball.
                        Haha, not sure why the double post.

The Astros will never win if the only get three hits against the Yankees

Comment

Bummed about them blowing the 4-0 lead but in other news my son made the FS1 highlight reel on TV!

My wife posted a video of him on instagram saying "Go Astros, woohoo!" and they played the video after the game on tv.

Proud dad right here!

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                            Most of us do not care...
                            Truth

Comment

It’s 2 to 2. This thing is a long ways from over. Series starts tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Find another one with boobs like this, tired of this one!

Zimmer's were not quite like Kate's but I'd bet they were bigger
                                Last edited by 18ncs; 10-17-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X