2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Must win game tomorrow for Houston. If they lose tomorrow it’s over.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did the Stros lose tonight?

Taking forever to load these pages. I didn't know the game was over, sorry. Go Yankees!
    Last edited by 18ncs; 10-17-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Astros may win this, but it ain't looking so good right now. Heck of a ballgame, but the Stros bullpen has done them in so far.
      Its over. 6-4 Yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post

Blew a 4-0 lead....

Comment

Yes they did!

Comment

Win or loose, this is one heck of a series and no matter who wins, the Astros (for my Dad) or the Yankees for me, I cannot loose in this series.

Mark my word, if the Astros win this series, I will rooting for them relentlessly for my Dad, (God rest his soul)!

Comment

Originally posted by mudslinger View Post
              yes they did!

[ATTACH]877813[/ATTACH]

Comment

Win or loose, this is one heck of a series and no matter who wins, the Astros (for my Dad) or the Yankees for me, I cannot loose in this series.

Mark my word, if the Astros win this series, I will rooting for them relentlessly for my Dad, (God rest his soul)!

Comment

Got jelly? The Astros are toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Got jelly? The Astros are toast.

Depends on how Dallas comes out tomorrow. If we have to go to the pen early, it will be over. May push it to 7 games with Verlander but not looking good.

Comment

Alright, best of 3 and the Astros have Keuchel and Verlander going for them in two of the games. Need to win tomorrow to put the pressure back on the Yanks. I stayed home and didnt hunt this evening to watch the game. That isnt going to happen tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Yankees WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Where all are the Stros fans that said the Astros would win today? On to game 5!
                        I'm right here, I was wrong. I'm over it, are you? Series is tied now, not over

Comment

As far as pitching the Astros have this, but who knows. Never know how they go in the second go around in the lineup. In a game 5, 6 or 7!

I have loved watching the fielding by the Astros. Altuve without a doubt should be the MVP! That dude is AWESOME in every aspect of the game!

But who know if the Bronx Bombers or the Astros come out on top of this. Kudos to both teams!

Comment

Well, well, well. What time is the game tomorrow?

Comment

That was disappointing, I'm not pushing the panic button just yet, but the bats need to come alive!

Comment

Well, well, well. What time is the game tomorrow?
                                4 pm........just rough to watch!!![emoji102] [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X