Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brown View Post
    I questioned the same thing when he got up in the pen. Why did we do that? To be like the red sox? Morton was fine, verlander has never done it and the rain is coming. For all you knew you'd get one inning from verlander then the rain comes. Bad move.

And the bats have gone silent.
    Yep. Gurriel has been good today. Another double. Last I looked 6 stranded today so far.

Comment

****. I can't take this. They picked a helluva time to go into a slump.
      Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-09-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Hope someone breathes some life into the Stros soon. They are deflated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Hope someone breathes some life into the Stros soon. They are deflated.
          It's like they blew their wad in games 1 and 2.

Comment

Need to get some runs and let V get better the farther he goes.

Comment

Hinch panics for the second game in a row and makes a stupid decision regarding the pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Hinch panics for the second game in a row and makes a stupid decision regarding the pitching.
                Yep, pitch with what got you there. Then you’d have Verlander and Keuchel if needed for game 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                  Yep, pitch with what for you there. Then you have Verlander and Keuchel if needed for game 5.
                  He had Harris up and warm and Harris is very good against lefties.....I dont get why the guys he has trusted all year to get the job done, he is now turning away from. People who have been on these threads for the past several years know how I feel about him and his game managing. He is the reason the Astros didnt end up with home field advantage. He gave a bunch of games away being cute and holding tryouts for AAA players the entire year.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    For once I agree with you on Hinch. Stupid move. I would've liked it if we had a three run lead, not one. My wife thought I was gonna have a coronary when he started warming up in the pen. Stupid

Comment

9 stranded so far today.

Comment

late to this...verlander pitching in this game is just asinine!!!!!!!!!!

Unfreaking believable.... he is your horse...ugh

Comment

Bregman!

Comment

Lsuuuuuu!

Comment

Way to go Bregman!

Comment

Clutch City!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X