Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go 'Stros.

Comment

Guess I'll stream it while at work tomorrow then finish when I get home, hate day games during the week!

Comment

I will be there tomorrow in right field!

Comment

I like the Yankees and Indians slugging it out for five games with each other. Astros just won 3 out of 4 against Boston.

Comment

I heard on the radio that the first game is on MLB only but it is a freebie and you dont have to be subscribed to the MLB channel to see it.

Comment

I like the Yankees/Indians matchup. I hope the yankees can beat the Indians as i think we match up against them better.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                I heard on the radio that the first game is on MLB only but it is a freebie and you dont have to be subscribed to the MLB channel to see it.
                That's what I heard as well.

Comment

I've got an extra SRO ticket anyone on this thread can have for free..... first to post up text me at 832-6 five 1 - 9686.

Comment

Headed to the park at 1 pm.........should be awesomeness! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Leaving work early ..because they screwed up my route out of downtown by blocking off crawford...and jacked up traffic worse than it was with all you guys going to these stupid early games...

Comment

Best team in umpteen years, win the division, make the play offs....lets put the first 2 home games during the day...wth!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Astros post on the book of faces pressured me to buy two tickets for me and my son to tomorrow's game. Had two in Sec 134 but before I could check out they were gone! Had to settle for 234 right above at $30 more per ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                            Best team in umpteen years, win the division, make the play offs....lets put the first 2 home games during the day...wth!!!!!!!!!
                            Yea the Astros got screwed with game times. I am wondering how much of it relates to the Patriots playing Thursday night game this week, and TV ratings.. I'd guess it has a lot or everything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                              Thank the Yankees. They always get primetime.

Comment

Respect, I guess we'll have to "Earn it". It does get old.

Comment

Working...
                                X