2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I haven't had time to keep up lately. What are the chances of Us ending up ahead of Cleveland in the race for the best record? Slim?
    And Slim is packing his bags to head out of town. Cleveland is effectively 3 games up with 6 to play since they own the head to head tie breaker.

Comment

Gotcha. Not so sure it's a horrible thing based on how well we did on the road.

Comment

What a great game last night. They absolutely destroyed the rangers. Im looking for two more games like that. KARMA, is coming back to remind the rangers that doing the right thing is always better than doing what is best for yourself. Here's to a decade of mediocrity for the rangers.

Anyone else think LeClerc threw at Altuve intentionally? The first pitch was up and in as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I haven't had time to keep up lately. What are the chances of Us ending up ahead of Cleveland in the race for the best record? Slim?
          Pretty slim. 2 back with 6 to play. Plus Cleveland owns the tiebreaker. That's OK, though, they play better on the road anyways. .640 vs .593 winning percentage.

Comment

This is just so good.....poor Gomez always getting picked on.

"I get hit many times, in my neck and shoulder and nobody says anything about it," Gomez said. "I just react and I told him, 'What do you want? You want to do this or do you want to play baseball?' I waited for him last time and he run like a little cat. You want to be tough when there are 50 men outside? Or do you want to be tough when you have me face to face and no one around? I'm here to play baseball. Every time I get blamed."
            Said McHugh: "The second pitch, he took a big swing and fouled it off and took about five steps out toward the mound, looking me straight in the eye. I just asked him if we had a problem. It was a rhetorical question because, clearly, he's got a problem with me. I don't exactly know what it is, but whatever the case, he came out and I asked him what the issue was and he said, 'Yeah, I got a problem with you.' That was it. Everybody else was out there by that point in time. The game goes on. I don't want to spend any more mental effort thinking about Carlos Gomez."

Systemnt post up the GIF with McHugh saying *** when Gomez cant find or catch a routine pop up to centerfield. On second thought dont do it, that pic of Kate will disappear.

Comment

I thought about it...but Kate is staying.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                I thought about it...but Kate is staying.

Bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Anyone else think LeClerc threw at Altuve intentionally?
                  Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Yes.
                    I personally hope Odor or Gomez get to wear one tonight or tomorrow from one of the hard throwing relievers. They are nowhere near the rangers best but I like Beltre and Andrus too much. That was bull**** that could have had major consequences for the Astros' playoff run.

Comment

I personally hope Odor or Gomez get to wear one tonight or tomorrow from one of the hard throwing relievers. They are nowhere near the rangers best but I like Beltre and Andrus too much. That was bull**** that could have had major consequences for the Astros' playoff run.
                      I'll be glad when the series with the Rangers is over. Gomez and a few others are sorry enough to go in spikes up or take out someone's legs with a hard slide, assuming their worthless arses actually get on base. And that pitching staff can't get anyone out so I could see them taking someone out.
                      Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 09-26-2017, 03:15 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

No need in hitting someone not worth a crap.
                        Last edited by Rubi513; 09-26-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Right! Normally, unwritten baseball rules dictate that if you take out our best player, we take out yours, but with the Rangers, I guess you have to figure out who is the least worst?

Comment

I disagree.
                            Ear hole Gomez.
                            I would LOVE to see him charge keuchel, devo, martes, feliz,...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              I disagree.
                              Ear hole Gomez.
                              I would LOVE to see him charge keuchel, devo, martes, feliz,...

Gomez would rip that beard off the porcelain bearded one. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Gomez would rip that beard off the porcelain bearded one. [emoji23]
                                No he wouldnt... he's wait for someone to hold him back... while keuchel marches over and smacks the ****talk outta him.

Comment

Working...
                                X