Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Vid no work here.
    Ask your mom if she will undo the parental controls for a few minutes.

Comment

I think the nubbin is an old timer here who cant admit publicly he has gotton off the ranger wagon and is now on the Stros wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I think the nubbin is an old timer here who cant admit publicly he has gotton off the ranger wagon and is now on the Stros wagon.
        That would be the smart thing to do....

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Ask your mom if she will undo the parental controls for a few minutes.
          She said to ask my wife.
          My wife said no.
          my life sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
            Another good win. Need to keep it going this month.
            Next two months!

Astros are looking good!...

Comment

One game at a time.
              McCullers looked good (right before i crashed)... did he maintain that all game? havent checked stats and box scores yet

Comment

One game at a time.
                McCullers looked good (right before i crashed)... did he maintain that all game? havent checked stats and box scores yet

Comment

He looked good until Seager got him. Then again Seager got Keuchel and Verlander also. He lost it in the 6th and got pulled. It is going to be awhile before he has the stamina to hold onto his sharpness for 6 or 7 complete innings. Ended up giving up 3 runs, 4 hits in 5 1/3 innings. He was at 76 pitches when he got pulled. I hope he can keep his pitch count like that more often. He has a habit of really high pitch counts because he is always trying to strike every guy out.

Comment

Hes had a tendency to lose it when he gets dinged this year..even before the first DL...
                    gotta learn to let that **** go...

Seager needs to be hit by a truck...hes getting softballs thrown at him...
                    Like last night.. lance throws a inside cutter..gets him for a strike... so next pitch is a curve ball in the middle of the plate?!

Comment

Maybin has been a great pick up so far!

Comment

gotta give reddick props on that catch in the early innings too.. that was pure money.

Comment

I crashed when it was 3 up.
                          Back to back sweeps!
                          Go Stros!

Comment

Need Correa to get back in form tonight. He blistered that ball right into the pitcher. Tough break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of good hitting tonight. Reddick smokin' at the plate.

Looks like about 22 games left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Lots of good hitting tonight. Reddick smokin' at the plate.

Looks like about 22 games left.
                                Reddick would have just batted in the winning run!!
                                Last edited by Thumper; 09-08-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X