2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
    I'm pretty sure looking close enough I can spot the center(s) of circulation![emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    I'm going to need an eyewall replacement if I keep staring at them much longer.

A hit would be nice, guys. Do it for Kate.

Comment

It's hot outside but very nipply in this forum. I've got to go to sleep. Yall keep me abreast of the final score. Hopefully the offense will lift and separate us from the pack. Later bra.

Comment

Verlander humped it up to 99 mph to strike out the last batter of the 6th on his 103rd pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          You're welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned.

We all take sports too seriously. Hence my remark about unity on the other thread. It's as bad as politics.

I will have to hand it to you Dale, you are obviously a better person than me. I have never, nor will I ever "hope for the best" for the Rangers.

Agreed, on taking sports too seriously, I'm guilty of it. I try my best to see things for what they really are, and put allegiances aside...so I won't apologize for my views on recent nonsense, but I think both orgs could have handled things better, as could I. Sports seems simpler to me than politics, but the inner workings of it are still very interesting to me.

I'm a baseball fan, and a Texas fan. I've been watching how the Astros have been constructing their team for several years. You wouldn't have to look very hard to find where I've tried to tell (understandably) frustrated Stros fans over the last several years to fight through those crappy times, because they were putting things together the right way, and it would be a lot of fun when they got it done.

I look forward to seeing where they can go this, and the next couple years. I'm really glad they got the Verlander deal done. Here's to their playoff run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3-1 good guys

Comment

Its fun to watch good pitching. Both teams tonight.

Comment

Even plain Jane she's hot. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                  it's hot outside but very nipply in this forum. I've got to go to sleep. Yall keep me abreast of the final score. Hopefully the offense will lift and separate us from the pack. Later bra.
                  lol...great win

its time to pull out the "just look at it" again...

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                    Even plain Jane she's hot. [emoji12]

why.
                    Why did you do this.

permaban.

Comment

Another good win. Need to keep it going this month.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        why.

Why did you do this.

permaban.

I have a couple more you'd really love but I like my posting privileges here too much to post them. [emoji12]

Comment

The one that was there was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                            Verlander humped it up to 99 mph to strike out the last batter of the 6th on his 103rd pitch.
                            From what Ive read that is kind of his trademark.....he prides himself on his last fastball being the fastest of the night. He modeled his game after Nolan Ryan when he was growing up.

Comment

[ame="http://vimeo.com/41393068"]Kate Upton- Cat Daddy on Vimeo[/ame]

Comment

I hate west coast games.

Comment

Working...
                                X