• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get a win today boys!

Comment

What the heck, Altuve didn't swing at one pitch

Comment

Here's what's funny to me. Ranger fans have not been on this thread in forever because we have been curb stomping them so bad in the division. Me and several others got on their thread for a long time to give them hell. We don't even go over there anymore because they are so irrelevant. Now as soon as they THINK they have something to give us crap about, they slither on over. Lofreakinl!

Comment

F the Rangers. What a POS organization. The worst natural disaster in US history and we lose a home series when all they had to do was swap. It wasn't that hard. Meanwhile JJ Watts foundation will raise $10-15M in a week. It could have happened. #houstonstrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is just getting hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Here's what's funny to me. Ranger fans have not been on this thread in forever because we have been curb stomping them so bad in the division. Me and several others got on their thread for a long time to give them hell. We don't even go over there anymore because they are so irrelevant. Now as soon as they THINK they have something to give us crap about, they slither on over. Lofreakinl!
              You don't go over there anymore because everybody started ignoring your *** and your troll self wasn't getting any attention.......

But nice try at a redirect..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You don't go over there anymore because everybody started ignoring your *** and your troll self wasn't getting any attention.......

But nice try at a redirect..
                Yea, that's it

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  F the Rangers. What a POS organization. The worst natural disaster in US history and we lose a home series when all they had to do was swap. It wasn't that hard. Meanwhile JJ Watts foundation will raise $10-15M in a week. It could have happened. #houstonstrong

Really? It's a game...

Comment

If it's just a game why did the Rangers not switch

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Crickets

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                        Crickets

According to the azz whipes on here it's because Reid Ryan is trying to get back at the Rangers so he is doing it at Tropicana field out of spite.. lol can't be because maybe just maybe we are actually in a division race and would rather play there instead of in essence give the Rangers 3 free home games that should have been road games for them. No brainer really unless you're a Rangers fan

Comment

Yup

Comment

Geezuz...enough of that ****.
                            Who gives a ****?

Comment

Apparently Rangers fans

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Geezuz...enough of that ****.
                                Who gives a ****?
                                Apparently Rangers fans

Now that some blind *** select team affiliation there sling shot....are you blind or just a homer?

And I concur with systemnt

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

If it's just a game why did the Rangers not switch

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                                According to the azz whipes on here it's because Reid Ryan is trying to get back at the Rangers so he is doing it at Tropicana field out of spite.. lol can't be because maybe just maybe we are actually in a division race and would rather play there instead of in essence give the Rangers 3 free home games that should have been road games for them. No brainer really unless you're a Rangers fan
                                Last edited by Smart; 08-30-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X