• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breggy busts up the shutout

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Breggy busts up the shutout
      Did Sipp change uniforms and go pitch for the Tigers?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Did Sipp change uniforms and go pitch for the Tigers?
        Don't tease..

Comment

Wish some of these guys would shave the beard. Never understood why you want more hair on your face then the top of your head.

Comment

Hopefully they trade Sipp the guy just has not stepped up!

Comment

Trade? Who the hell is going to pay the rest of his contract let let alone give up someone for him...
              Dfa is cheaper

Comment

Ever notice the talking heads NEVER say anything disparaging about sipp... not once... they will rail and point out everyone else's issue...but never sipp......its weird..
                And none of my tweets too blum get read on the air lol

Comment

Nothing needs to be said about Sipp. Everyone knows. Look at the rosters in AAA and AA and you will see why he is still around. We have no LH arms at the upper levels. It's the one weak point of a very good overall system.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                    Nothing needs to be said about Sipp. Everyone knows. Look at the rosters in AAA and AA and you will see why he is still around. We have no LH arms at the upper levels. It's the one weak point of a very good overall system.
                    Disagree. He's only around because we owe him a bunch of money. Bad contract

Comment

Plenty of lefties better than him... see them every other weekend in 14u select ball...

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Disagree. He's only around because we owe him a bunch of money. Bad contract
                        Agree it looks like a bad contract now. When he signed it he was coming off of a very good year. The kind of year that gets a veteran LH reliever paid. The fact we don't have anyone to replace him shows the value of a good LH reliever. Gomez was paid to go away. Not quite what we owe Sipp, but still a large amount. If Sipp is not replaced by the deadline then I'll worry. Right now I'm more worried about LMJ.

Comment

Bags induction was good.. no written speech just bullet points..impressive..

Comment

Any last minute trade rumors?

Comment

Well Wilson went to the Cubbies. Stros need to make a move, Hinch has worn the arms out

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                                Well Wilson went to the Cubbies. Stros need to make a move, Hinch has worn the arms out
                                I think the Cubs are making the frontrunning Dodgers very nervous. They have started playing really well and are adding some upgraded pieces. Luhnow must have something up his sleeve. Upgrading the bullpen has to be the highest priority I would think.

Comment

Working...
                                X