No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Astros are getting a little of their own medicine tonight.

Comment

I see a team that started their day off early...

Comment

Keuchel starts friday... that's something to look forward too

Comment

Who goes back to AAA when Dallas is activated? Fisher, White or Feliz?
          Last edited by rtp; 07-26-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I think Felix is about to go on a road trip to AAA. Hinch was not happy with him earlier. He has been sucking bad

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              I think Felix is about to go on a road trip to AAA. Hinch was not happy with him earlier. He has been sucking bad
              I hope so. Too bad Sipp can't join him.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                I agree. The next pitcher sent down is going to be between him and Martes. Martes has been great out of the pen. Feliz....not so much.

The other thing, when Hinch was talking to him on the mound he kept looking away instead of looking at his manager like a man. That cant go over well.

Comment

I don't see White staying up for long, but Feliz may need to take a little trip. Then the club would probably put Peacock back in the pen.

Comment

White will be sent.... I'd be ok with feliz...he needs a kick to get him back to form... too iffy lately... sipp can drive him but don't let sipp near the farm...

Comment

That was ugly.

Comment

Surely it will be White and Feliz since we are going back to American League city. Kuechel and Harris will be back

Comment

Well, at least we didn't give up 22 tonight.

Comment

Nola made them pay for not drafting him

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                              Well, at least we didn't give up 22 tonight.
                              OMG! Just saw that. Lol. Have they caught us yet since Correa is out?

Comment

Beltre got tossed for moving the on deck mat... freaking hilarious...

Comment

Working...
                                X