No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the mood must be in that Bullpen, that every time someone gets sent down... Sipp is sitting on the end of the bench smiling.

Comment

Bregman and a prospect to be named sent to Oakland for Sonny Gray.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        Bregman and a prospect to be named sent to Oakland for Sonny Gray.....
        should've prefaced this with "Im pulling this out of my *** and its not being reported anywhere...."

no way Bregman is going anywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          should've prefaced this with "Im pulling this out of my *** and its not being reported anywhere...."

X2

Comment

no joke. They weren't willing to give up bregman + prospects for chris sale. Why would you trade him for a sonny gray.

Comment

That would have sounded good a few weeks ago but they need him too much now.

Comment

Comment

Charlie not looking all that on point in first 14 pitches (2 batters...one of them hit with pitch....)

Comment

Haha nice bat flip for an out dumb ***. I'd be ducking on the next AB for that crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      Haha nice bat flip for an out dumb ***. I'd be ducking on the next AB for that crap

Reminded me of Gomez. How many times did he bat flip and then watch a fly out on the warning track.....idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Reminded me of Gomez. How many times did he bat flip and then watch a fly out on the warning track.....idiot.

Yep, first guy that came to mind. Hell of a catch by Fish though

Comment

Breggy out after the triple and run scored.... didn't see anything obvious...

Comment

And the bat flip was hilarious karma.

Comment

Mr Bat Flipper just got his flight tower buzzed.

Comment

Well I think the ball to the shoulder may have screwed up his plans a little. So throw a strike so it doesn't look too obvious and then sling one at him. I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X