2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Need to switch up the lineup a bit... or something.... I dunno... Beltran is irritating the hell outta me with his demeaner....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You obviously missed Beltrans boneheaded play early in the game. Blum described it as "terrible"

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      You obviously missed Beltrans boneheaded play early in the game. Blum described it as "terrible"
      Going to have to be more specific...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Going to have to be more specific...

Beltran on first, Gattis strikes out and catcher doesn't catch in cleanly. Gattis starts running to fist, which he can't do. Beltran takes off for second, catcher throws to second and they throw back to first and get Beltran before he can get back to first. Blum noted that rule has been in effect forever and called Beltrans play "terrible"

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

So since I have pledge to keep my Hinch opinion to myself........what do yall think about Hinch?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              So since I have pledge to keep my Hinch opinion to myself........what do yall think about Hinch?
              Not a fan. Seems to always be a step behind in his decision making. Likes to tinker with the lineup too much imo. That being said, he doesn't swing the bat, and with the exception of the homerun, the offense has been non-existent so far.
              Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 04-11-2017, 09:01 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Oh, and bad situational baseball.... Like Aoki up late in the game Sunday...no outs, runners on 1st and 2nd, down a run, and.... he is swinging???? BUNT THE RUNNERS OVER!! Maybe he just had a premonition that Marisnick was going to tie it with a homerun in the bottom of the 9th?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Other than playing Sipp, Beltran and the old Cuban PopFlyKing...which he has control over....
                  not sure what else he could do to get these guys hitting the freaking ball ...

Comment

So apparently they don't throw many changeups in Cuba.. explains why Yuli looks a little mismatched when they throw them to him. ��

Comment

Guys relax....offense is struggling now.

It will turn around. We are all colllectively not hitting together except Springer.

I like Hinch personally. Of course the negative Nancy's will come during a losing streak. If you know coaching, losing equals blame. Winning cures all

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post

Hey Billy....sup?..

Comment

Where's that dang ignore list?????

Comment

They'll turn it on tonight. Go Stros!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Unfortunately, I think the ignore list is "Smart" proof....

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Hey hey...I was just checking on Billy like he was checking on us..

Comment

Working...
                                X