No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game was over the second sipp stepped out of the bullpen. ANY rally the boys had left in them was deflated when he got the ball...just like every other time this season.
    He is a parasite.

Comment

Well **** it tony sipp blows another game.
      Last edited by SolocamShooter; 07-17-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

That sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
          I would tend to give lance the pass because he hasn't pitched in a while. Sipp just consistently sucks ***. I agree though they need help in both the rotation and the pen.
          Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Lance will be fine. Sipp will never be and any time he's in the bullpen hes the biggest worry on the team.
          This team is making the playoffs. Sipp will not pitch a meaningful AB in the playoffs. I'm through worrying about him or how he's used. He won't be around when it counts.

Comment

That is some deflating crap right there.

Comment

This game was over the second sipp stepped out of the bullpen. ANY rally the boys had left in them was deflated when he got the ball...just like every other time this season.
              He is a parasite.
              Maybe the rangers will take him after he gets released. Hell he'd probably be an upgrade for them and they can brag about him like they have Gomez
              Last edited by SolocamShooter; 07-17-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

They said that's the first time the Mariners have gone back to back in extra innings since 2002. Only Sipp...

Comment

Hinch's post game comments on Correa didn't sound too promising

Comment

Seattle didn't win that game, we lost that game. Sipp has to stop coming in during close games. He just isn't effective. I would rather have the journeyman Gudua instead

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                      Maybe the rangers will take him after he gets released. Hell he'd probably be an upgrade for them and they can brag about him like they have Gomez
                      I had read they were interested in Chris Carter...

Comment

For those with kids in Katy, Reddick and Orbit will be meet/greet fans at a Whataburger there today at noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          I had read they were interested in Chris Carter...
                          He'd fit right in

Comment

Well ****!
                            Astros have placed Carlos Correa on the 10-day disabled list with a torn ligament in his left thumb. He is expected to miss 6 to 8 weeks.

Comment

Well ****!
                              Thank the baby Jesus for Marwin!

Comment

freak swingin rips the ligament... as blum said..too much pine tar?

Comment

Working...
                                X