Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuve!
    Good thing he can hit at home too...
    Last edited by Rubi513; 07-15-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Way to work out of that mess!!

Comment

Musgroves a **** ticking time bomb, makes me nervous as hell. It's not if he's going to implode it's when!

Comment

Good to see him able to limit the damage. That has been a problem for him.

Comment

Hinch drives me up the ****ing wall. And Sipp.....I have no words.

Comment

They need to get Santana out of there and get to the bullpen.

Comment

Come on Yuli! Bases loaded 2 outs.

Comment

Dad gummit!!!!

Comment

Tough when ya leave bases loaded 3 times in a game.

Comment

Well ****

Comment

Yep, bats just didn't get it done this time.

Comment

lol it got a little nervous for me last night on twitter. Yordan Alvarez was a last minute scratch on his game.... as well as Kyle Tucker. I was like whoa, if we are giving those two up plus a pitcher somewhere we were going after DeGrom or Archer or Cole.

I'm pretty sure it was just smoke. Alvarez was scratched for being dinged up. Not sure on Tucker.

I think we will wait til the wire to deal, so much parity in the league below us it'll be beneficial if we can get some separation in some of these races and eliminate some teams from contention.

Keuchel pitches Monday, McCugh could slip in the rotation this road trip. I think they are trying to gauge that third guy in house still. They will 100% go get a lefty bullpen arm at some point as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No matter if it is pitching or fielding.... Sipp will always figure out a way to screw up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              No matter if it is pitching or fielding.... Sipp will always figure out a way to screw up!
                              He's the Carlos Gomez of the pitching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                I really hope they let him go before they make their playoff run.

Comment

Working...
                                X