Strategic 2nd half win

Comment

Leadership!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Ummmm. Did thang broke?

Same thing I see.

Comment

Will Harris to the 10 day DL with right shoulder inflammation.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                Strategic 2nd half win
                Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Leadership!
                You guys...

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                  Will Harris to the 10 day DL with right shoulder inflammation.
                  I have a feeling every important piece of the pitching staff is going to be on the 10 day DL, aka rest period, at some point this season. I wouldnt be surprised if McCullers is back on it about the end of August/beginning of Sept. It is a tremendous benefit to have such a large lead over everyone in the AL so this is possible. Meanwhile Kershaw will probably have logged 230+ innings by season's end.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Around the end of the month for Keuchel and McHugh if there are no setbacks for either of them. Looking for the Stros to get off to a hot start on this home-stand. With McCullers not pitching in the AS game, Hinch should be able to set his rotation exactly how he wants it to begin the second half.

Im not sure I understand all of the talk about acquiring another starter so Peacock can be moved back to the bullpen as a multiple inning guy. Why not leave him in the rotation and acquire a top of the line bullpen guy(it would be cheaper)? Peacock has pitched extremely well as a starter.
                    I think they could use another bat somewhere in the line up. . I think they would be looking for someone who could actually pitch 7 innings. Peacock is pitching well as a starter, but would probably be the long relieve guy? I hate to see them give up prospects for a rental arm. But if it gets them a WS ring, who cares what prospects are dealt.

Comment

I say find a top reliever like Justin Wilson from Detroit which they are rumored to be interested in and move Devo to starter. Hell he already pitches more innings a week than most of the starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                        I say find a top reliever like Justin Wilson from Detroit which they are rumored to be interested in and move Devo to starter. Hell he already pitches more innings a week than most of the starters.

Yeah but then who is going to save the asses of the starters that cant get past the 5th inning, lol.

Comment

Guduan called up to replace Harris on the roster. I would really like for him to succeed. He has some the filthiest stuff I have seen......and from the left side to boot.

Comment

Well ****. Not a great start for Musgrove

Comment

Old Cuban!!

Comment

Come on george...

Comment

Working...
                                X