Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    intentional?
    At the time I wasnt sure but Hahn was really wild walking several and going to 3 balls on nearly every batter while he was in there.

Comment

Boys came to play!

Comment

Let me help a brother out.

And those boys to the north think their on field report is in the same league, lmao.

Comment

Thanks for carrying me.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Let me help a brother out.

And those boys to the north think their on field report is in the same league, lmao.
            She ain't that hot.

Comment

Apparently if you hurt Springer it ****** off the rest of the Astros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Amen!!! No mo Tokyo.

Fisher should be the 4th outfielder. Aoki has gotten his 2k and green jacket. Move on now.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                  Fisher should be the 4th outfielder. Aoki has gotten his 2k and green jacket. Move on now.

Completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    She ain't that hot.
                    Don't be hating because of where she went to school.

Comment

Was at the KC game in 2015 when Springer got hit in the hand. Hope it's not like that one. I had read on the arm earlier.

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post

Agreed.

Comment

Everyone that hates aoki realizes he is batting over .280 right?

Comment

And is 3 for 3 today. I will take that all season from a 4th outfielder

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                            Everyone that hates aoki realizes he is batting over .280 right?
                            I dont hate him but I think Jake has better tools all around and would like to see him start and Aoki be the reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I dont hate him but I think Jake has better tools all around and would like to see him start and Aoki be the reserve.
                              I like Jake better than aoki too, but there are a lot of post basically saying he should be sent down.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                                I like Jake better than aoki too, but there are a lot of post basically saying he should be sent down.
                                Or DFA'd. Did you just see the play Aoki didnt make? He doesnt seem to pick up the ball well and then doesnt take the best routes to the ball either. Decent avg for a left hand bat off the bench is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X