Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good win...

Comment

Good game last night! Those late starts are rough!

Comment

12.5 over Seattle.

Comment

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

It was a cool experience in the Bronx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealous. I spent 3 hours moving 5 feet at a time trying to get to the Holland tunnel yesterday. Wish I had just grabbed a hotel and gone to the game. Have not seen the new stadium yet.

Last edited by TexaRican; 06-22-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Fiers looked good through the 6 innings I was awake. He has really stepped it up lately.
              Going for the sweep this afternoon!
              Go Stros!

Comment

Fiers the savior and ACE this last month.. words that seemed outright and just plumb crazy 6 weeks ago [emoji23]

Comment

Keuchel, McCullers and McHue will be back soon, and the Stros will add another A or B level arm. Gonna be a tough rotation and even tougher team to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    Fiers the savior and ACE this last month.. words that seemed outright and just plumb crazy 6 weeks ago [emoji23]

no joke. That dude has saved our bullpen a lot of stress by being able to go 6+ innings his past few starts.

Comment

Pretty good read about the Astros and what the trade deadline could bring. Found it interesting he mentions they may let Keuchel rest until after the All-Star break..

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                        Pretty good read about the Astros and what the trade deadline could bring. Found it interesting he mentions they may let Keuchel rest until after the All-Star break..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...Y?ocid=U219DHP
                        Thanks for the article it was a good read. It is going to be interesting to see what Luhnow does at the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Thanks for the article it was a good read. It is going to be interesting to see what Luhnow does at the deadline.

Sell the farm and go get Archer is what I want. If nows not the year, Then when?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            Sell the farm and go get Archer is what I want. If nows not the year, Then when?!?

Sell the farm for Archer? Last year he had an era over 4 and 19 loses. This year his era is 3.75. I dont see that as worthy of selling the farm. If Luhnow didnt sell the farm to get Sale, I doubt he does it for any pitcher that has been rumored to be available to date.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Sell the farm for Archer? Last year he had an era over 4 and 19 loses. This year his era is 3.75. I dont see that as worthy of selling the farm. If Luhnow didnt sell the farm to get Sale, I doubt he does it for any pitcher that has been rumored to be available to date.

Yeah and Keuchel had 12 losses last year and looked like [emoji90] last year too. I like that Archer has long term control and the stuff I want if we go get someone. He has great strikeout to walk ratio this year and his fip and whip are lowest of his career. I think he didn't sell the farm on Sale because they weren't in it last year and they had spent a lot the summer before for a so-so return on Gomez/Fiers and Giles. No need to deplete the system until the time is right.

Comment

Teams are going to treat the stros as desperate and iknow they are n it for the ship.....and pad up their pitchers to get as much as they can....but I don't think the stros need to sell the farm...

on a side note.. a Kimbrel would be an awesome grab....don't think hes even available to snatch up...but man...that monster helping close games?

Comment

Working...
                                X