Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, god. Please not Sipp.

Comment

Old man ...putting in 2 more insurance runs with a yard shot..

Comment

I think there are more people in line at Jack in the box getting tacos than in that stadium right now...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Old man ...putting in 2 more insurance runs with a yard shot..
          I think you we're the only ones still watching.

Comment

Snagged it!!!

Comment

Love me some correa.
              Ballgame 8-4

Comment

nice win

Comment

Woohoo. Nice to wake up to that. I hope Springer sets a new record for lead off homers.

Comment

7th inning got me again.
                    Go Stros!

Comment

I hate west coast swings. Up at 0500 is rough after multiple nights in a row of west coast games.

Comment

Made it to the 8th. 12 clear and another day closer to getting the rotation back in order. Martes looked solid again.

Comment

While the losses haven't been fun, these young guys have stepped up IMO. Could have been much worse. Still 12 in front.

Comment

Looks like McCullers will be back in action Saturday!

Astros right-hander Lance McCullers Jr. is expected to start Saturday against the Mariners after missing his past two starts with a back injury.

Comment

Midday game today

Comment

Nice couple of wins the last few days. Gotta love it when they have a really tough stretch and still lead by 12 games with key players getting ready to return soon. These young guys really held their own and helped out when needed. If McCullers and Keuchel come back and are throwing the way they did before going on the DL, Im not so sure Luhnow is going to trade Fisher, Tucker, or Martes for a starter. He may just roll with what he has SP wise. Still need a reliable lefty reliever and another dominate arm in the bullpen in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X