No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking my dad to the July 2 day game with the Yankees. Can parking be bought ahead of time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
      Taking my dad to the July 2 day game with the Yankees. Can parking be bought ahead of time?
      stubhub has them..but their are lots of parking options around minutemaid...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        stubhub has them..but their are lots of parking options around minutemaid...
        https://www.stubhub.com/houston-astr...event/9726240/
        Thanks, yeh there is a lot I normally park in that's a couple of blocks so no big deal. Didn't know if prepaid might be better parking.

Comment

all depends on when you get there... and what your preferences are ...ie: close enough that you don't walk far.. or ease of access to getting on 59/45 to get the hell outta downtown...
          We have parking passes, but I usually pay to park in a lot across the street from the bbq joint - gets me direct access to 59..so I can pop onto 610 and hardy to 45.
          takes me literally 2 minutes to get out of downtown after a game.

Comment

Sonny Gray scratched from start against Astros tonight......hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Interesting! Packing?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                FAKE NEWS. Evidently someone started a fake twitter account for Brian McTaggart and tweeted this. Crap

Comment

Springer jimmy jack

Comment

5-0 with 2 outs in the first.. Me likey!

Comment

Came out swinging!

Comment

Woooooooo.

Comment

Good start. I was already crashed out by the second inning last night, may make through 5 or 6 tonight

Comment

Kee it rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yawn...I hate west coast games. Hoping to wake up to a W

Comment

Off chance some is actually in Oakland at this game..i will pay you to find and throat punch the mfer with the drum.

Comment

Working...
                                X