X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springer dinger!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe if we have one guy at a time that is career hot we can extend a win streak. As long as everybody is hustling on defense and Altuve is beating out infield chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Musgrove moonwalks got a out

Comment

Gotta get altuve out of his hitting funk... seems to be laying off a lot of pitches he normally would crank on...

Comment

First game I have watched in nearly 2 years tonight. Had to go to bed in the 8th but the team looks really good. I was surprised that Beltran was back. He kinda left with a bad taste in our mouth

Comment

Giles got some rough calls that could of gone the other way. Time to get busy.

Comment

Dangit

Comment

161-1 is the target now

Comment

Altuve and Beltran need to find their asses on the bench tomorrow night. Neither one are having good at bats.

Comment

Rtp isn't allowed to go to anymore games.

Comment

Im done with this team. Lets go _____________!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Altuve and Beltran need to find their asses on the bench tomorrow night. Neither one are having good at bats.
                          Come on Rich....you are starting to sound like that guy up North that has convinced himself and truly believes he is really Smart!...don't be that guy.

Comment

Beltran looks old and disinterested - honestly..his posture and his swings look like he just ate 5lbs of spaghetti, a loaf of Italian bread, and two gallons of milk of magnesia..
                            lethargic at best.

Altuve looks uncomfortable at the plate... maybe the pressure of being him all the time, is creeping in a bit? I dunno..

Maybe hitting that spot isn't agreeing with him...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                              Come on Rich....you are starting to sound like that guy up North that has convinced himself and truly believes he is really Smart!...don't be that guy.
                              Nope never going to be like that. My choice of words could have been better.
                              Whenever Altuve has been in a funk before, a stint on the bench always seemed to get him on track. He has gone 0 fer in his chances to help win or decide games these first 4 games and there have been plenty of chances. That rollover weak ground ball to third with bases loaded and nobody out last night was a killer.

Beltran....IDK....I honestly havent seen him play much in recent years but he just looks really old and really slow right now.

Comment

Not sure why he uses Giles in non save situations.......Seen it last year and it ended bad more often then not

A closer can't have the bulldog mentality and F you attitude when he isn't getting a save

Comment

Working...
                                X