Clear All

Jake yard!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Tokyo Aoki was 2 for 3.
      If I tell you a hen dip's snuff check under the wing for the can

Comment

Beltran comes through! Glad we didn't send him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Beltran comes through! Glad we didn't send him down.
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Beltran isn't earning his rental check... dugout presence aside... as they get deeper into the season..is there a possibility to slide him out of the dugout to another team or send him down...or is there a contractual thing that would kaybash either of those things?

You were saying??????

Comment

1 hr awesome! Only 26 fly outs, 12 hits into dBl plays, and 15 strikeouts before his next one... go oldman..earnin that rental check

Comment

1 hr awesome! Only 26 fly outs, 12 hits into dBl plays, and 15 strikeouts before his next one... go oldman

But that's the beauty of this lineup. You never know who's gonna get hot and you can't pitch around anyone to get to another batter.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                  But that's the beauty of this lineup. You never know who's gonna get hot and you can't pitch around anyone to get to another batter.
                  You realize he's on same level at bat as gomez was.... difference is.. that's his only job..
                  He's going to retire a ranger. Not going to be excited about him leaving guys on base for 20 straight games to get one solo hr...

A guy that's played in two games has half as many HR's as he does this year...

His hall of fame hat will say something other than Astros. (Y word)

Last edited by systemnt; 05-26-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

You realize he's on same level at bat as gomez was.... difference is.. that's his only job..
                    He's going to retire a ranger. Not going to be excited about him leaving guys on base for 20 straight games to get one solo hr...

His hall of fame hat will say rangers.

Lol
                    Attached Files

Comment

why on earth would his HOF hat say Rangers.......how long was he there?? A year with 7 HR's??

A guy that's played in two games has half as many HR's as he does this year...

His hall of fame hat will say rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        why on earth would his HOF hat say Rangers.......how long was he there?? A year with 7 HR's??
                        Was watching rangers on 2nd screen...forgot about the striped ones.
                        Strawman doesn't change anything. He isn't producing at dh as he should be on a team trying for a championship.

Comment

Was watching rangers on 2nd screen...forgot about the striped ones.
                          Strawman doesn't change anything. He isn't producing at dh as he should be on a team trying for a championship.

And the Astros are trying for The #1 draft pick? You logic is skewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                            And the Astros are trying for The #1 draft pick? You logic is skewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I honestly don't even know what to say to that.
                            Can't make it any easier to understand...not even going to try.
                            Going to finish watching the games now.

Comment

Would have loved to see that guy try reddick lol

Comment

Helluva 3 outs.. reddick is money.

Comment

Working...
                                X