2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    LMAO.....you too ignored the meat of the post AND.....once again are using somebody else's idea. "You might as well say oh yeah, back to you and something with rubber and glue" like a pre teen..

You never fail to deliver Billy... Keep on being you...

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ighlight=Hinch
    LMFAO! Before he even started, and not even negative! FAIL!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      LMFAO! Before he even started, and not even negative! FAIL!
      That was just a poke. It still doesn't take away from the Rangers being in your head and you can't keep from mentioning them while your team is killing it in the AL West. Its like Texans fans with Cowboys fans..... Or.... Aggies talking about Longhorns even though they have "moved on" to the SEC..

Comment

You guys sure are entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure seems like the Rangers fans just wanna comment on a first place teams thread.. I don't blame you. We will take all the band wagoners too

Comment

And by Rangers fans I mean Smart

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
              Sure seems like the Rangers fans just wanna comment on a first place teams thread.. I don't blame you. We will take all the band wagoners too

Uhhh... no. I'm just trying to keep the winder likkers' wives from having to Windex the winders again today...[emoji23]

Comment

To be fair, they are the second place team.

Comment

The guy that comes to an Astros thread to stir up **** says the rangers are stuck in our heads.....um, ok. Funny he wasnt anywhere to be found until the rangers decided to beat up on the little sisters of the league. Now that chest is out big and puffy like.

Let's go Astros! Keep on winning. They might even make it to a .700 clip tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                    Not that hard when there is only 1 team in the division above .500.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                      They just won 8 straight I believe and are still 8 games back

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        The guy that comes to an Astros thread to stir up **** says the rangers are stuck in our heads.....um, ok. Funny he wasnt anywhere to be found until the rangers decided to beat up on the little sisters of the league. Now that chest is out big and puffy like.

Let's go Astros! Keep on winning. They might even make it to a .700 clip tonight.
                        Hell, he went whole Ranger games without making a single comment. Not such a big deal for most people, but Mr. leading the league in post count?������
                        I thought we were gonna see him on a milk carton, he was missing so long
                        Last edited by zztex; 05-16-2017, 04:05 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

They just won 8 straight I believe and are still 8 games back
                          Six, but who's counting

Comment

Meant to post this on Sunday but forgot.....

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Six, but who's counting
                              Apparently you zz

Here's one for ya...57-23. Ring any bells?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Apparently you zz

Here's one for ya...57-23. Ring any bells?
                                Carlos Gomez.

I realize that answer makes no sense. I just wanted to remind you that he's on your team.

Comment

Working...
                                X