No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have to hate the fact they have played .700 ball in the past week and half or so and lost a game in the standings lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      They have to hate the fact they have played .700 ball in the past week and half or so and lost a game in the standings lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        Good one... So you think the Astros will stay on a .685 pace?
        With the leadership they have in place....yes they will!

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
          With the leadership they have in place....yes they will!
          It never gets old!

Comment

Leadership!

Comment

Just reserved my copy....Can't wait to read it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leadership.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	24494993

Comment

Someone let me in on the leadership joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Go read the Rangers 2016 thread from about mid August on. It will become crystal clear. LEADERSHIP just pulled a hammy though.

Comment

The people that it's intended for know perfectly well what it's about. Just ridiculous. Lofreakinl

Comment

Go read the Rangers 2016 thread from about mid August on. It will become crystal clear. LEADERSHIP just pulled a hammy though.
                      Smart. LMAO. I want those 10 minutes of my life back.

"Well Gomez finally has a ggreat coach in a solid organization with superb player leadership so we'll see.."

Mr. K!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        The people that it's intended for know perfectly well what it's about. Just ridiculous. Lofreakinl

Had we known that the Rangers would be in yall two's heads all these years so much that its all you guys can talk about when you are FINALLY leading the division and shouldn't even be concerned with them , we wouldn't have started the threads in the campfire. You two need some help. Scorned women does not even describe it. The obsession is pitiful...borderline pathetic.....

The funny thing is all these years both of you guys said Hinch needed to go....Hinch sucks....Hinch Hinch Hinch.....now he's the second coming of Jesus.......Love it..

Comment

Smart. LMAO. I want those 10 minutes of my life back.

"Well Gomez finally has a ggreat coach in a solid organization with superb player leadership so we'll see.."

Mr. K!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Had we known that the Rangers would be in yall two's heads all these years so much that its all you guys can talk about when you are FINALLY leading the division and shouldn't even be concerned with them , we wouldn't have started the threads in the campfire. You two need some help. Scorned women does not even describe it. The obsession is pitiful...borderline pathetic.....

The funny thing is all these years both of you guys said Hinch needed to go....Hinch sucks....Hinch Hinch Hinch.....now he's the second coming of Jesus.......Love it..

You really are failing, but then again you know that.

Comment

You really are failing, but then again you know that.

I'd say that too if I just got called out for the truth in an attempt to knock it down.......

Comment

Hinch is definitely NOT the reason this team is 15 games over .500 with the best record in baseball. Putting a lineup on the field that can win with this roster is like shooting deer with a crossbow.

Comment

Working...
                                X