Gasoline hike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
    1.88 in Port Arthur, TX. I personally would like to see WTI at $70.

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$45 a barrel is a good number
      It Ebbs and flows

Comment

The cheaper the better. Just one less excuse people can use to hike pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by carpet2 View Post
          To early to be the summer price increase.
          Getting ready for Spring Break.

Comment

I saw the hike yesterday. I wasn't paying attention with my loaner truck and went to shell instead of racetrac and the price increased from $1.99 to $2.19 per gallon just by crossing the street.

Comment

Spring T/A's......been happening since the dawn of time. Just embrace it.

Comment

Last edited by TWOHunter; 02-08-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Oh no. It might cost you an extra $2 total. Lol. Who cares. You're gonna buy it anyway lol
                  I care. Ever own your own business where fuel is your number two expense and your number one expense is affected by the price of fuel? I'm gonna bet no is your answer??

Comment

I drive a ton. 7 hour commute plus all the extra crap. You would be in the Bert small minority on here that own companies affected by that. 95% that will post here use it for personal only. Oil and gas goes up and we put the pedal to the floor out here. It's never going to make everyone happy. You'll wish for cheap gas. I'll wish for it to rain $100 bills in west texas. Sometimes you win. Sometimes I do. Takes all kinds and the world still keeps on spinning.

Comment

Waaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                        Waaaaaaa.
                        Lol.....I thought oil workers were supposed to save money for when times got hard, and big oil hater were supposed to save money when gas was cheap.......

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Lol.....I thought oil workers were supposed to save money for when times got hard, and big oil hater were supposed to save money when gas was cheap.......
                          That's where you're wrong!! You didn't know it was a very narrow one way street?

Comment

That's where you're wrong!! You didn't know it was a very narrow one way street?

Seems that way!

Comment

I drive a ton. 7 hour commute plus all the extra crap. You would be in the Bert small minority on here that own companies affected by that. 95% that will post here use it for personal only. Oil and gas goes up and we put the pedal to the floor out here. It's never going to make everyone happy. You'll wish for cheap gas. I'll wish for it to rain $100 bills in west texas. Sometimes you win. Sometimes I do. Takes all kinds and the world still keeps on spinning.

So what you're saying is there are people that care?!! . 100 percent are affected including you. You happen to be in the tinyest minority that benefits from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                So what you're saying is there are people that care?!! . 100 percent are affected including you. You happen to be in the tinyest minority that benefits from it.

Tides changing grandpa!! Swim!!

Comment

Working...
                                X