2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    How many games y'all reckon the Rangers need to be out of it before they shop Yu? I'd like to see the Stros rent him this run!
    From all my Dallas buddies they seem they will still hold onto hope 15 back.

They swear this team is good

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      How many games y'all reckon the Rangers need to be out of it before they shop Yu? I'd like to see the Stros rent him this run!
      More that 2 which is where they currently sit in the wild card.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        The ignore feature is such a handy tool to block out the trolling smooshgags.........Thank you TBH for having that feature.

I did not realize you could use that option on yourself.. good to know

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
          I did not realize you could use that option on yourself.. good to know
          Sounds like something my 7 year old nephew would say. What's next? I'm rubber you're glue?..

Comment

Keep it classy Astros fans. Makes it even worse when the 'Stros go into their required slumps.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              I will cheer for the Rangers to smoke bautista at every opportunity....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              I saw where he was flippin bats and staring down an indifferent pitcher the other day after a solo HR down 6 runs in the 8th. He really is the ultimate *****.

Comment

Seriously, I will pay a bounty for the Rangers to knee cap him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Sounds like something my 7 year old nephew would say. What's next? I'm rubber you're glue?..
                  well there goes my comeback

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                    8 games back
                    Since you like math so much I will once AGAIN share the heads up record of these 2 teams since the red headed stepchild joined the AL West a few years ago.

The Rangers hold a 58-23 overall record vs the stros in the Silver Boot Series. How's that for a math lesson?

But I know, I know...those are just stats and we all are just living in the past!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Keep it classy Astros fans. Makes it even worse when the 'Stros go into their required slumps.
                      If you're scared, say you're scared

Comment

Im a lifelong astros fan. I have accepted reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Im a lifelong astros fan. I have accepted reality.
                          Talking trash ain't for sissies, but when you really get em, they put you on the ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            Jeffress and Dyson composite numbers this year:

2-7 record, 4 blown saves
                            9.09 ERA
                            .381 Opp. BA
                            .463 Opp. OBP.

Four. Sixty. Three!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.403 Opp BA for Dyson alone and a 11.93 ERA

Jeffress has been really bad, but not Sam Dyson bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              .403 Opp BA for Dyson alone and a 11.93 ERA

Jeffress has been really bad, but not Sam Dyson bad.
                              Don't disagree that Jeffress isn't AS BAD as Dyson....but he's in the same "ballpark" (No pun intended) and absolutely CAN NOT be relied on to get an out in a critical situation.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Since you like math so much I will once AGAIN share the heads up record of these 2 teams since the red headed stepchild joined the AL West a few years ago.

The Rangers hold a 58-23 overall record vs the stros in the Silver Boot Series. How's that for a math lesson?

But I know, I know...those are just stats and we all are just living in the past!
                                That's not a math lesson. That's a history lesson. Here's to the current season!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X