No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyson sucks. More than the vacuum cleaners by the same name. Major SUCK.

That's all.

Comment

Dierks did well. His location was good and he battled. Misplayed foul ball away from giving up zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put Dyson on waivers.

Comment

Great game...for 6 and 1/3 innings!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Put Dyson on waivers.

Yep. Should have been done a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Perez would have probably recovered and got us out of the f'ing inning.

No more of this ball of suck..
              And don't they know it's your birthday. What's up with that?

Comment

Ok DD and Choo...... battle

Comment

Is Banny on crack? Why give a game away like that where Perez pitched so good? What about putting in Kela, Barnette, Alvarez, Leclerc, hell anybody but Dyson.

Comment

Dyson and Bannister are throwing games...there's no other explanation for stupidity and incompetence on those levels.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Is Banny on crack? Why give a game away like that where Perez pitched so good? What about putting in Kela, Barnette, Alvarez, Leclerc, hell anybody but Dyson.

It's unbelievable! Dyson is out there sucking like he's been so good at, can't get an out, gives up a few runs, loads the bases and he still leaves him in to walk in another run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Dyson and Bannister are throwing games...there's no other explanation for stupidity and incompetence on those levels.

I'm ok with both of them going. Anybody stupid enough to do that very same thing a half dozen or so times.....in the first two months of the season....is not good enough to manage in the bigs. Dyson must have some incriminating pics of
                        Bannister

Comment

I'm ok with both of them going. Anybody stupid enough to do that very same thing a half dozen or so times.....in the first two months of the season....is not good enough to manage in the bigs. Dyson must have some incriminating pics of

Bannister

I get why he stuck with him a few times earlier in the year. You give a guy that's done it before a chance to work it out, but his chances here should be over. Let him work it out somewhere else. He's cost us enough games this year.

Comment

Bannister
                            Wait, what? I thought "Banny Rooster" was the greatest thing ever

Comment

If I see Dyson again in a pressure situation, something bad is going to happen.

Comment

Dyson must have some incriminating pics of
                                Bannister
                                I told my wife that Dyson must have pics of Banny with some hookers or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X