2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    One game at a time. A few things are starting to come together for sure. Hope they can keep it rolling and kick it up a notch when Beltre gets back. ....
    What is the time frame for Beltre? I saw him in the dugout today. I dont believe I have seen him in the dugout this year in my limited viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      What is the time frame for Beltre? I saw him in the dugout today. I dont believe I have seen him in the dugout this year in my limited viewing.
      He has been in the dugout during home games. I have not seen a timetable but he's been taking batting practice and doing a little bit of fielding per Rangers Live.....no base running yet. During the game today they said that is near as is a rehab assignment..

Comment

Something good happened again. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          He has been in the dugout during home games. I have not seen a timetable but he's been taking batting practice and doing a little bit of fielding per Rangers Live.....no base running yet. During the game today they said that is near as is a rehab assignment..
          Definite difference maker and my all-time favorite 3rd baseman. I wonder if Gallo will move over to 1st or split DH duties. He has played well enough to deserve to stay up with the big club.

Comment

Definite difference maker and my all-time favorite 3rd baseman. I wonder if Gallo will move over to 1st or split DH duties. He has played well enough to deserve to stay up with the big club.
            I hope he goes to first. Nap has been bad except for 2 HRs recently.

Choo was scratched today with a stiff back. Nap and Choo splitting time at DH is an option if it means Choo staying healthy. But that would be a reach for getting Nap some playing time. I'd rather see Choo and Gallos bats in the lineup.

Comment

No doubt Beltre's leadership has been missed. Need him back in the line up.

Comment

You should.
                Nope... as long as we keep winning everything else will take care of itself.

Comment

You do realize they wont be playing these powder puff teams forever, right?

Confidence, momentum and winning streaks go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything to that Gomez hammy scare? If so, Gallo would go to left when Beltre comes back, and DD to center. I'd bet we're still a month on Beltre, and it's starting to sound like he'll have to deal with this all year even if he does come back.

I still don't trust the pitching, but it's nice to see a few guys warming up at the plate.

Comment

7.5!

Rangers been playing some weak teams.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        7.5!

Win the games on the schedule. Easy or not ...

Comment

7.5!

Been playing the same teams last couple of weeks that the Astros have already played to get that 7.5 game lead.

Comment

7.5!

And the Astros won't play .680 baseball all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Anything to that Gomez hammy scare?
                              4-6 weeks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                                4-6 weeks out.

Not good..

Comment