2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and the hits just keep on coming...

who's got the "when it rains, it pours" gif?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
      Now is the time to make some big changes. Brocail isn't getting it done. With the same staff, we are way worse. Also, hitting is a huge miss. The reason we won games last year is because we manufactured runs, not relied almost entirely on the long ball. On top of that, we are as a team having very poor at bats. Errors are getting out of hand big time... This is what I said a few weeks back, we are in a bad way all the way around. In fact we are lucky to be 5 games back of .500. Bannister is going to have to find a way to get these players to remove their heads from their ***', or its an embarrassing long season...
      The reason the rangers won games last year is because they had a historical record in one run games. History(that seems to be big here) says the law of averages will always win out. It was a good run last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
        And my phone just alerted me to expect Hamels to be out the next 8 weeks with an oblique strain...
        That is going to hurt. Griffin coming back will help but I dont think he is Hamels.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          The reason the rangers won games last year is because they had a historical record in one run games. History(that seems to be big here) says the law of averages will always win out. It was a good run last year.
          So you think last year they were just "lucky"? Lol

Comment

In part yes. And I dont mean that in a disparaging way.

Comment

Do you hallucinate words that arent there..or just post without reading?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Do you hallucinate words that arent there..or just post without reading?

See RTP's response lol. For sure I don't run to my rivals thread and talk crap...

Comment

See RTP's response lol. For sure I don't run to my rivals thread and talk crap...
                  You have a rival?

Comment

Well, you can't this year. You should have last year

Comment

My hardcore Rangers buddy just txt me about Hamels injury and said look for them to trade Darvish before the deadline! Sounds like giving up to me

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Well, you can't this year. You should have last year
                        Edited, not worth it

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Gambler's fallacy. Their record in 1 run games last year has no effect on their record in 1 run games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                            Gambler's fallacy. Their record in 1 run games last year has no effect on their record in 1 run games this year.
                            You are right.....so far those records are polar opposites. Which will eventually take them back to the mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              You new to baseball around here? Every year during the Astros/Rangers series we post in the series thread and this one falls down the page...even when we were owning yall. ...

Keep up..

Oh c'mon now! This is a place for us Rangers fans to sulk without the Astros fans watching. [emoji23]

Hoping for a W tonight!

Comment

I expect this thread to change towards the Rangers draft plans soon

Comment

Working...
                                X