No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I hear AJ Griffin went on the DL with freakin gout? Can this team have any more bad luck? Son of a......

Comment

Kela looked good the other night.....Just waiting for him to bring the clubhouse down

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Kela looked good the other night.....Just waiting for him to bring the clubhouse down

Yeah... Beltre and Banney won't let that happen. You saw what happened when he hiccuped in
        Spring training. This is not Hinch. They nip that shizzle in the bud quick

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Yeah... Beltre and Banney won't let that happen. You saw what happened when he hiccuped in
          Spring training. This is not Hinch. They nip that shizzle in the bud quick
          Lofreakinl!

Comment

Hello!. The Ranger's had a no-no going into the 6th and nobody is here?

Comment

Holy S Gallo hit that foul ball a mile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm watching but didn't want to jinx. Especially with Nick Martinez. Impressive outing by him though.

Comment

Spurs are playing like crap and the Rangers are showing life past starting pitching. Did the sun come up in the West this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I'm watching but didn't want to jinx. Especially with Nick Martinez. Impressive outing by him though.
                    Win or lose they have played decent ball.....Best Martinez has ever looked. Maybe we can walk it off again.

Comment

Originally posted by ETX-Deerslayer View Post
                      Win or lose they have played decent ball.....Best Martinez has ever looked. Maybe we can walk it off again.
                      I guess I need to head to Vegas......go Rangers!

Comment

Attaboys!!

Comment

I think this is called a "winning streak."

Comment

Good job by martinez and nice win by the rangers.

Comment

Beautiful day for some baseball! Let's go Rangers!!

Comment

Bad guys draw first blood. Back to back Dinger's! Come on Yu!

Comment

Working...
                                X