• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Fat lady sung!!!
    Leadership!

Comment

Club "leadership" has much work to do for 2018. Oh well...

Pitchin', defendin', hittin', all three phases. They need to follow the process...

#leadership?

Good luck to Astro's in playoffs. I'll be pulling for the Mongol Horde from the south as long as they're in it.

Let's hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        Good luck to Astro's in playoffs. I'll be pulling for the Mongol Horde from the south as long as they're in it.

Let's hunt!
        Bleep that ....you think these miserable vinegar garglers are bad now. Can you imagine how ******y they would be with a WS win? No way in hell! Go Cleveland!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Bleep that ....you think these miserable vinegar garglers are bad now. Can you imagine how ******y they would be with a WS win? No way in hell! Go Cleveland!
          That's the Smart I know

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Fat lady sung!!!
            Yes she did..
            Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            You can get ready for 2018 now. I expect things to maybe be a little worse next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Maybe, maybe not. One thing I would hope couldn't get any worse is the bullpen. Only 28 saves to 21 blown saves.

This off season does feel sort of Maverick-esque. Putting all of our eggs in Otani's basket. If we don't land him, our rotation could be really ugly next year. I wouldn't mind them signing Cashner to a 2 or 3 year deal if the numbers were right.

Rougie has to get his head right. Sign a CF, whether that's Gomez or not I don't know. Could use a RH bat.

I think its do able..

Comment

You said "gomez" , "sign a CF" and "do able" in same post.
              Thought you liked the Rangers?

Comment

Oct 2nd cant get here fast enough for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Oct 2nd cant get here fast enough for this team.
                  You ain't kidding.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  You said "gomez" , "sign a CF" and "do able" in same post.
                  Thought you liked the Rangers?

He's by far the best defensive OF on the roster. Also has the highest OPS of any OF on the roster (besides Gallo, who idk where he will play next year). He can be a frustrating player to watch at times but he has not been bad, although he has missed quite a bit of time.

Short story is the Rangers have problems, and Gomez is not one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bahahhahaha.... karma.. for Harvey and everything else.

That is all.

Someone should shove the silver boot up Gomez @$$..

Comment

The fifth inning caps off a shat show of a season for you Rangers fans! Fun seeing it happen like this.

Comment

Ask Gomez this...

How do you spell "eliminated"?

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                          Ask Gomez this...

How do you spell "eliminated"?
                          Gomez: "E-triedtohitmenowimgonnamakeanassouttamyself-lemonnaited"

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            Bahahhahaha.... karma.. for Harvey and everything else.

That is all.

Someone should shove the silver boot up Gomez @$$..
                            This is why people talk crap about Houston fans. The Rangers offered what MLB wanted. Reid cried and screwed the people of Houston a lot of money.

Comment

Two remaining questions for the year:

1. Will the Rangers manage to avoid a last place in the division tie w/ the Swinging A's?

2. Will Hinch pull Verlander after about three innings tonight and send in some call up to drill Gomez? I'll be watching just for that possibility. Would generate a really good basebrawl.

As for the Astro commentary above, don't you boys have an Astro thread to comment on?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                As for the Astro commentary above, don't you boys have an Astro thread to comment on?
                                Article VII , Section 23, paragraph 5.3 of the Texas Ranger Rules Of Engagement clearly state that when the Astros stomp that Ranger ***, Astro fans get to cheer, laugh, clap, gloat, mock, and act Ranger-esque in any thread they wish until the series is complete.

This was reversed last year - and Astros fans took it, - some better than others - but then cheered on Rangers.

Suck it up buttercup.

oh.. and that was 3 questions

Comment

Working...
                                X