Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder where everyone went?

Comment

Nice win last night. This pitcher is tough today. 1 to 0 good guys. Hope the rangers can hold on.

Comment

Go Rangers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Please tell me why you pull cashner there?

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
            Please tell me why you pull cashner there?
            Claudio has been pretty solid. Would be nice if that routine DP grounder would have been fielded cleanly!

Comment

Not looking good. Odor has to make a good throw there. Could cost the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                Not looking good. Odor has to make a good throw there. Could cost the game.
                Yep...he needs to make the throw for sure but Middlebrooks screwed the pooch there too.
                And now the Yanks go ahead. Geez

Comment

And the real Rodriguez shows up. Oh well...you don't deserve to win a game when giving up 9 hits and only recording 1 all day from your offense.

Comment

Not suprised they are going to lose but really sick of a crappy bullpen all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                      Not suprised they are going to lose but really sick of a crappy bullpen all year long.
                      It's football season man...this will all be OVER before long

Comment

Go Yankees

Comment

Thank goodness for football season, unless your a texan fan that is.

Comment

Yankees up 12-4

Comment

Down 12-4, yankees everywhere and traffic will be a madhouse getting out
                              Of here. This is probably the worst game I've ever been to.

Comment

16-6 now. Go Yankees

Comment

Working...
                                X