Thank God football has started...
        No chit.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Thank God football has started...
          Yes!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems Profar ..is less than pleased at being a Ranger..
            Jurickson Profar didn’t appear in the lineup for the Rangers’ Triple-A affiliate tonight, as Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News reports that Profar was frustrated that he wasn’t traded in a deadline deal. Profar has long been a staple of trade rumors dating back to his time as baseball’s top prospect, though injuries and a lack of production over 718 big league plate appearances have dimmed his star considerably. Profar is still just 24 years old and he’s been hitting well at Triple-A this year, though without a clear path to playing time or even a stable position ahead of him in Texas, it appears as though Profar is looking for a change of scenery. Of course, if other teams now know that Profar wants out, it will be harder for the Rangers to recoup value for him in a deal, so Profar may not have any immediate route to another team. He is under team control through the 2019 season.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
              He's not going anywhere

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
              This is a new era where we will not be good. We dont have enough big league talent, and there is nothing coming up to show promise.

Pitching staff is not good, and the true outcome nature of the offense assembled by Daniels is not producing.

I'm not saying he's going to get fired, but if we do as bad as our talent suggests we will the next 2-3 years, then everybody will be on the hot seat.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                This is a new era where we will not be good. We dont have enough big league talent, and there is nothing coming up to show promise.

Pitching staff is not good, and the true outcome nature of the offense assembled by Daniels is not producing.

I'm not saying he's going to get fired, but if we do as bad as our talent suggests we will the next 2-3 years, then everybody will be on the hot seat.
                As long as they're good in 2020. Gotta fill the new stadium. Until then, I wouldn't mind picking 1-3 in the draft for three yrs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Seems Profar ..is less than pleased at being a Ranger..
                  Profar needs to settle down. Kid probably ought to remember the years he got paid a big bunch of money to do nothing. Then, when he has played, he hasn't exactly forced the club to find a place for him on the big club. Shut up and play ball. Force the club to find a place for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Profar needs to settle down. Kid probably ought to remember the years he got paid a big bunch of money to do nothing. Then, when he has played, he hasn't exactly forced the club to find a place for him on the big club. Shut up and play ball. Force the club to find a place for you.
                    This and what team is going to want a Player in a trade for the stretch run and into the post season that hasn't proven it on the big league level yet. Wrong time of the year to get his panties in a wad wanting traded.

Comment

I can't think of a player who has been given more chances to prove themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I can't think of a player who has been given more chances to prove themselves...
                        Number one guy we traded Yu for is a 2nd baseman / outfielder with pop.

Sound familiar?

Wouldnt have settled for that ish if Profar was who he is supposed to be.

Comment

I still think the Rangers have a decent core to build around. I believe Mazara is going to be a special player. He is only 22. Elvis has gotten better. Odor is streaky but solid. Gallo is what he is. He will strikeout and hit homeruns. Hopefully Choo can hang on and finish his career. They do have question marks in the pitching staff. I want to see the young catcher get more of an opportunity.

Comment

On top of which, it could be that no one wanted his skinny arse.

Now i feel better...

Comment

Home Run! O wait Cruz doesn't play for Texas now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4 to 0. Errors, wild pitches, just another ranger game. Sure they will get 12 plus strikeout as well.

Type too slowly. 5 to 0 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X