2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
    Beltre is only 4 away from 3000 now. Should get it this weekend. Then there wont be much reason to watch this team unless they bring up some young talent to get them some time in. Just hope yu didnt bring his value down too much with that weak performance.

I'll be at the lease Friday. Prob gonna miss it[emoji35]. But that is a good reason to keep watching.

Comment

I am hoping Beltre gets it on Saturday. I will be at that game.

Comment

While I am an Astros fan, I'll be tuning in to try and catch beltre's 3000. Dude is and always been a gamer.

Comment

that is ****in hilarious!!!!!!!
          Love me some beltre regardless the logo on his shirt!

umps have been injecting themselves way to much into the games this year league wide...more so - I think - than other years...

Comment

Yu demonstrated how much he likes it in Arlington last night. Sucked so bad no other club will want him.

There will be no meaningful baseball in N. Texas in August this year, much less September. There's always next year.

Comment

Love Beltre - Hate this stretch of baseball ... After last year, this is just things balancing themselves out.

I'd give Yu $30 mil / year for 4 years - club option for 5th.

He's top 10 in most pitching stats but wins.

Comment

He is number 33 in ERA. He is just not an ace. He does not have enough control. He has flashes of greatness and then just lets people down.

Comment

I wouldn't give him more than three years. Already missed close to two years on current deal. I just hope they deal him and get something decent in return. If he gets traded to the Dodgers, then we'll get at least one stud. I'm hoping for the CF out of OKC.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                    I wouldn't give him more than three years. Already missed close to two years on current deal. I just hope they deal him and get something decent in return. If he gets traded to the Dodgers, then we'll get at least one stud. I'm hoping for the CF out of OKC.

Jeez dude, where have you been all season?

Comment

Rangers have told teams that YU is on the block. Jeffress and Kela are also on the block. I would expect other players to be added to block also. Let's hope a trade can be made before Monday and the return is a big haul.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                        Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        No joke....dang man, you've been MIA this year. Missed you around here.

Comment

Hope they can make some trades that will work for the future. I would take a bag of rock candy in trade for jeffers and a couple of others.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            No joke....dang man, you've been MIA this year. Missed you around here.

Haha! Well I'm glad to know I was missed. We built a house and I've been busy as hell. Still busy but I had to get on here after the dumpster fire Wed and see what was going on. Plus, I love the trade deadline. I haven't hardly gotten to watch them this year but I keep up with them thru radio and internet as best I can. I hope they trade everyone who is a free agent. Need to acquire about 10 players. The farm system needs to be restocked, bad. Sucks to have a crappy season but it's time to build for the future.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by rossivey; 07-28-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

I quit watching the farm team fizzles. So what happened the other night?
                              Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X