No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't hurt to play good defense either.

Comment

I will say this again as I said before, the hitting coach needs a change of scenery. This team has no plan when they come to the plate other than try to swing out of their shoe tops and mash one over the fence. I get that on the first hittable pitch that one sees but nothing changes in their approach as the at-bat continues after a swing and miss and the Rangers are the worst in the majors when it comes to swings and misses.

Comment

Like the lead off hr but want to see the offense open up today. Well, great start for ross. An error a walk and now a 2 run dbl. Here we go again.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

This team is horrible. I give up. Gomez just pushed a ball over the fence.

Uncle uncle uncle.

Comment

Great jose conseco there gomez. Now down 4 to 1. Can we sell most of thos team off and just start all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
              great jose conseco there gomez. Now down 4 to 1. Can we sell most of thos team off and just start all over again.
              😂

Comment

Bring on football

Comment

Hope jon Daniels is watching this crap and can now admit the rangers should be sellers now.

Comment

Sickening.

Comment

Good news is tickets are cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadly, that last inning was a summary of this team this season. Bases loaded with a chance to get back in the game and come away with nothing.

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            This team is horrible. I give up. Gomez just pushed a ball over the fence.

Uncle uncle uncle.
                            Ive got to see this. Should be on ESPN I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Ive got to see this. Should be on ESPN I would think.
                              Yes, you've got to see it. Leadership!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                Yes, you've got to see it. Leadership!
                                Just looked it up! LMAO... not quite enough leadership though they probably need Sipp too

Comment

Working...
                                X