No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep thinking they're going to turn the corner. Going to have a defining moment that will turn the season around. Looking more and more like they're just a .500 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbv77 View Post
      keep thinking they're going to turn the corner. Going to have a defining moment that will turn the season around. Looking more and more like they're just a .500 team.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
      yep

Comment

****show ... if I was Yu, I would leave this dump as poor as his run support is. It's like the offense says... hey Yu is pitching, let's swing for the fences and K.. we just need a Jimmy jack or two.

Comment

Odor is as lost as a hitter can possibly be. Combine that with being a below average fielder, and you got a problemo at 2nd base.

Comment

...and he gets a hit. I suck.

Comment

This isn't as much fun as it was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                Odor is as lost as a hitter can possibly be. Combine that with being a below average fielder, and you got a problemo at 2nd base.
                I don't think he is a below average fielder. his plate presence needs to show more patience though.

Comment

Napoli just got completely screwed by the ump on that ab. Not one pitch was on the plate and nap is struck out, that was garbage.

Comment

Cashner and his wild pitches to score runs

Comment

No offense yet again.

Comment

Nothing good happened yet again. Bummer.

Comment

Glad they got that ****show over early today so I can get some stuff done

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Glad they got that ****show over early today so I can get some stuff done
                            It's like a bad wreck, I can't stop watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Texbow View Post
                              It's like a bad wreck, I can't stop watching.

I keep watching too hoping for that turnaround but they are more up and down than a **** see-saw.... if this is how it's gonna be all year, they might as well sell and bring on football[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                                Napoli just got completely screwed by the ump on that ab. Not one pitch was on the plate and nap is struck out, that was garbage.
                                Just saw the rebroadcast. That ump needs to find another line of work. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X