No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sad and pathetic. Your offense puts up 9 runs and every single pitcher that comes in craps themselves. Can they give each of them a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
      Just sad and pathetic. Your offense puts up 9 runs and every single pitcher that comes in craps themselves. Can they give each of them a loss?
      F*** a loss... they all deserve @$$ beatings

Comment

Bad night a black rock last night. If you've got a 7 run lead in any league beyond church league softball, you should not lose that game. Hopefully Schepper's gets DFA'd, or traded to San Fran, today. Claudio was due a bad outing. He gets a pass. Hamels needs to show something. He hasn't been good in awhile. The win one, lose one merry go 'round continues.

Oh well, 1 of 162, etc. But, they need to get it together...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          Bad night a black rock last night. If you've got a 7 run lead in any league beyond church league softball, you should not lose that game. Hopefully Schepper's gets DFA'd, or traded to San Fran, today. Claudio was due a bad outing. He gets a pass. Hamels needs to show something. He hasn't been good in awhile. The win one, lose one merry go 'round continues.

Oh well, 1 of 162, etc. But, they need to get it together...
          Completely agree with 1 of 162, but this bullpen is horrendous.

I'm wondering what the route is heading deeper into the season with buying or selling. Running out of things to buy with.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Completely agree with 1 of 162, but this bullpen is horrendous.

I'm wondering what the route is heading deeper into the season with buying or selling. Running out of things to buy with.
            Not many teams trailing by 13.5 games are buying. Just saying. I believe you meant to say they are running out of things to sell with the flameouts.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
              Not many teams trailing by 13.5 games are buying. Just saying. I believe you meant to say they are running out of things to sell with the flameouts.
              Check the wild card ... Genius

Comment

Hamels not performing as hoped?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Check the wild card ... Genius

Baseball is hard for some[emoji23][emoji23]

I'm giving a few some slack though because they haven't been there in YEARs ....so they don't know how to act or look at other scenarios when in first place. You'd figured they'd know something about hoping for a wild card after the last 2-3 years though.[emoji13][emoji23]
                  Last edited by Smart; 06-27-2017, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Hamels not performing as hoped?

He was shaky on his first start back off a 60 day DL...shaky for a Hamels start anyway. That being said he left with a good lead. 9-4 I think. The bullpen sharted the bed after that.
                    Last edited by Smart; 06-27-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I'm sure he'll settle in. I'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

I think they're only a couple of games out. 6 wild card teams have won the World Series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a cluster for that wild card spot. So many teams are within striking distance it is crazy. It will truly take until right before the deadline before teams figure out if they are buyers or sellers. It is going to be tricky for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            There is a cluster for that wild card spot. So many teams are within striking distance it is crazy. It will truly take until right before the deadline before teams figure out if they are buyers or sellers. It is going to be tricky for sure.
                            They were speaking about this earlier - There are not enough definite sellers to make a good market for bullpen guys to pick up.

As I said though - we have been looking for that one piece for so many years now, we are running out of options to deal from.

Comment

Hoping Tyson Ross can do something good tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                Hoping Tyson Ross can do something good tonight.

Oh good grief! Prepare the launching pad

Comment

Working...
                                X