2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Though I'm a stros fan, I'll be in Yankee stadium tomorrow pulling for y'all's Rangers. I'll represent y'all well. [emoji6]
    You better have a Rangers hat and Gomez jersey on [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      IF Hamels can come back and be effective: A rotation of GOOD Yu, Hamels, T. Ross, AB-D, and Perez would be okay. Make N. Martinez the long man. Cashner to bullpen to let it all hang out one inning at a time. Hope for the best at the back of the bullpen each night.

If the pitching, as a whole, doesn't come together, this is a .500 club. Literally win one lose one, win on lose one. Pitching must be consistently better. I don't like the chances of tracking down the Astro's, but that may be easier than beating 20 other teams for a wild card berth. We'll see...

Our only path will be the a wild card. As much as I hate to say it the Astros are too good of a team to lose the division lead. They'd have to have a lot of things go terribly wrong for it to happen anyway.

Get hot the second half, get in and anything can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
        You better have a Rangers hat and Gomez jersey on [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'll have an Astros cap on but I'll be pulling for the Rangers. Look for me...I'll be sitting behind the plate on row four. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          I'll have an Astros cap on but I'll be pulling for the Rangers. Look for me...I'll be sitting behind the plate on row four. [emoji6]
          That ought to be fun. Hopefully the Rangers can get up on the yankees and you can experience the yankee turn on their own show. Enjoy!

Comment

Is this the first time this year that Odor has not started in the field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Five rows behind the dish. Just got finished watching the Old Timer's Game. Very cool! I'll be pulling for the Rangers today even though it'll hurt to do so.[emoji6]

Comment

Crap. Rangers up 6-0

Comment

Leave the restaraunt up 7 to 0 and get home to a 7 to 6 game. Come on rangers.

Comment

Well, for the third time in a row bush is going to come in with a 1 run lead. Can he shut things down this time and get the save or will he crap himself again. Sure am hoping for the former.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                      Well, for the third time in a row bush is going to come in with a 1 run lead. Can he shut things down this time and get the save or will he crap himself again. Sure am hoping for the former.
                      Hopefully crap himself

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Hopefully crap himself
                        Only if he was from houstan.

Comment

Glad to see bush get it done after it looked like thae rangers would blow a 7 run lead.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                            He can shut things down today

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Thank God. Good grief that's just too dang nerve racking after a 7-1 lead.

Sadly it should have been a sweep of these top duarte and Mudslinger's Yankees this trip but I'm happy with a series win and hopefully a Bush confidence builder!
                              Last edited by Smart; 06-25-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Dang - we keep winning series but we're still down 12.5 in a 3-way tie.

Comment

Working...
                                X