No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it when yankee fans turn on their own.

Comment

Choo delivers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now Andrus delivers.....

Comment

This pitcher for the Yanks is struggling. Facing 8th batter of inning in Beltre'. Fans turning on their own.

Comment

Crap!!

Comment

Nice win. AB-D gets a win in Yankee Stadium. 8 runs is close enough to 10 for today. Maybe a series win tomorrow.

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Comment

About time I checked this thread and something good actually happened [emoji106]

Comment

wouldn't mind shopping gallo, profar, and lucroy to get some help... we're close... just need to straighten out the bullpen and get healthy.

Comment

their values have fallen but would be interested in what we could get

Comment

Finally something good happened.

Dirxx impresses me more every time out. He is certainly making the most of his chance

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                          Let's score 10 today and get a win.
                          Almost called it, got the important part right. Nice game by the Rangers all the way around. Mr ABD is pitching like he wants to stay in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                            wouldn't mind shopping gallo, profar, and lucroy to get some help... we're close... just need to straighten out the bullpen and get healthy.

I think Gallo is going to have a breakout year next year. Average is struggling this year, but he has still shown improvements. Think he can be a guy that can hit .250 and 40+ homeruns every year.

Comment

IF Hamels can come back and be effective: A rotation of GOOD Yu, Hamels, T. Ross, AB-D, and Perez would be okay. Make N. Martinez the long man. Cashner to bullpen to let it all hang out one inning at a time. Hope for the best at the back of the bullpen each night.

If the pitching, as a whole, doesn't come together, this is a .500 club. Literally win one lose one, win on lose one. Pitching must be consistently better. I don't like the chances of tracking down the Astro's, but that may be easier than beating 20 other teams for a wild card berth. We'll see...
                              Last edited by mikemorvan; 06-24-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Though I'm a stros fan, I'll be in Yankee stadium tomorrow pulling for y'all's Rangers. I'll represent y'all well. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X